NetDuma R2 - Ping HeatMap Warzone(South America)

Renan

Hello Friends,

Playing Warzone from Brazil, I've just got the R2 Router and notice the absence of South America Warzone's Servers. I know there is two located near my state and I've seen displayed on others streamers videos, however, when I request to ping Warzone it just doesn't show them. North America and Europe displays normally. I notice some serves shown as "N/A ms" on servers list.  Any quests? Here is a pic.

image.png.dc1d01b254ab411c1519b52a8291f57f.pngimage.png.7c1a613175af3ee7874a71ab9362e290.png

Thank you! 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I am unable to ping them as well, sometimes that happens where servers become unpingable but may become pingable later in the day or in the next few days, try again at a later time to see if they appear. Can you force them on the Geo-Filter though?

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I am unable to ping them as well, sometimes that happens where servers become unpingable but may become pingable later in the day or in the next few days, try again at a later time to see if they appear. Can you force them on the Geo-Filter though?

Unfortunately same thing today..  

On 10/17/2020 at 4:32 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay thank you, I'll let the dev know.

Unfortunately still not displaying on heatmap, there are two ips from maxhost. 177.54.157.67 and 177.54.157.247.

Those are based in my state but N/A ms.

On 10/23/2020 at 10:36 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for letting me know, I have chased the dev and hopefully will get an update out. Unlikely to be until next week unfortunately.

two servers are dripping on the ping heatmap, both in São Paulo (largest city in Latin America) ... I would like to know how I force the Warzone, PC version, to only connect to these two servers? I already saved them in a list ...

• Administrators
10 hours ago, MarkonikovBR said:

two servers are dripping on the ping heatmap, both in São Paulo (largest city in Latin America) ... I would like to know how I force the Warzone, PC version, to only connect to these two servers? I already saved them in a list ...

You have to use the Geo-Filter to have your radius or your polygons just covering those servers and then that should help you force it. In the Device Manager change the PC to a PlayStation then add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option to filter better.