Duma 3.0 R1

Sockomania

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Understood, that's most likely why they're not appearing online properly. It would be better to put the Linksys in AP mode

I do not see the AP option unless it is another term that means the same

9 hours ago, DonB_tn said:

I do not see the AP option unless it is another term that means the same

Looking at the router online it lists that it has an access point mode, but there doesn't appear to be much detailing it in the user manual.

You may need to reach out to Linksys for help getting it into AP mode if you can't find it in the settings.

On 9/1/2021 at 5:41 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Looking at the router online it lists that it has an access point mode, but there doesn't appear to be much detailing it in the user manual.

You may need to reach out to Linksys for help getting it into AP mode if you can't find it in the settings.

Any idea when the next update of R1 3.0.207.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Old R1 User here. My R1 has been flawless for past 2 years, not a beat missed or ping spike when gaming in the family house, thanks Netduma! So havent visted these forums for long time.

We have Geforce Now RTX3080 and I think I need to upgrade to 3.0.207 firmware to get best of it.

1. Can I go back to 2.1.3.29 if the firware upgrade doesnt work out? (i still have the sig file somwhere).

2. Will everything be automatic to optimize Geforce Now? And, will my original preferred settings of  buffer bloat always on at 70% work with the Geforce Now built in optimisation in 3.0.207 ? Will it be stretching it a bit at 70% of a 74/18 adsl connection?

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, green1234 said:

Old R1 User here. My R1 has been flawless for past 2 years, not a beat missed or ping spike when gaming in the family house, thanks Netduma! So havent visted these forums for long time.

We have Geforce Now RTX3080 and I think I need to upgrade to 3.0.207 firmware to get best of it.

1. Can I go back to 2.1.3.29 if the firware upgrade doesnt work out? (i still have the sig file somwhere).

2. Will everything be automatic to optimize Geforce Now? And, will my original preferred settings of  buffer bloat always on at 70% work with the Geforce Now built in optimisation in 3.0.207 ? Will it be stretching it a bit at 70% of a 74/18 adsl connection?

Yes you can go back, just make sure to factory reset if you do so.

You can keep bufferbloat/Congestion Control the same, the only thing you would need to do is make a Traffic Prioritization rule for GeForce. I can't quite remember if that version has it or not.