Netduma R2 won't assign ip to my Linksys router (DHCP)

Chaiyoabc

Hi, 

I have been having major issue here in my netduma R2. 

This is my current setting. 

No description available.It's my ISP modem+router --> Netduma R1 using PPPOE --> Linksys WRT54GL via DHCP.

Thie recent issue I have had with was that my R2 wouldn't give or assign ip to my linksys which I find it strange because it was normal yesterday. 

So I tried with R1 and it worked!! so I'm sure issue must be from R2. So any idea how to fix this? 

• Administrators

Perhaps the DHCP lease renewed and then another device took the IP and it got confused. Assign the Linksys a reserved IP in R2 Settings, also change DHCP Lease hours to 168 as well and then reboot the Linksys, does that work?

58 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Perhaps the DHCP lease renewed and then another device took the IP and it got confused. Assign the Linksys a reserved IP in R2 Settings, also change DHCP Lease hours to 168 as well and then reboot the Linksys, does that work?

ok will try that

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay yeah it doesn't make sense to use the router IP as the DNS in this scenario. I assume after you removed this it worked?

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay yeah it doesn't make sense to use the router IP as the DNS in this scenario. I assume after you removed this it worked?

No, I removed it = won't work. have to stay like this