1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Brilliant to hear that! Yes the ethernet cable is usually the issue in this kind of scenario but not always, glad it was a simple solution for you!

One more question for you man, I also bought the r2, can I use that one attached to my xr500? Was thinking of  using my 500 for WiFi and the r2 for My gaming. And if so, does it matter which Ethernet slot I connect the xr500 to the r2? 

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Steve said:

One more question for you man, I also bought the r2, can I use that one attached to my xr500? Was thinking of  using my 500 for WiFi and the r2 for My gaming. And if so, does it matter which Ethernet slot I connect the xr500 to the r2? 

Yes you can. Any LAN port on the XR to the WAN/Internet port on the R2 will work.

• 7 months later...

hey guys i have similar issue so i will change my cable but  which cable would u recommend its a gold tip better than others or opposite abd  what category should it be please help thanks in advance 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, kamil said:

hey guys i have similar issue so i will change my cable but  which cable would u recommend its a gold tip better than others or opposite abd  what category should it be please help thanks in advance 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Don't be fooled by the marketing on gold tipped, ethernet, HDMI cables etc. All you need really is a standard ethernet cable that is at least Cat5e and above.

thanks for quick reply but unfortunately i have another issue with QOS feature on XR300 i have distributed all my bandwidth provided by isp acros my all devices for example i hav set my phone foe 30m download speed and 5m upload and my ps5 for 80m download and 8 uplad  but when i do speed test or conection status it shows different values like my phone instead 30 m download it shows 150 could this be something wrong with firmware?

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, kamil said:

thanks for quick reply but unfortunately i have another issue with QOS feature on XR300 i have distributed all my bandwidth provided by isp acros my all devices for example i hav set my phone foe 30m download speed and 5m upload and my ps5 for 80m download and 8 uplad  but when i do speed test or conection status it shows different values like my phone instead 30 m download it shows 150 could this be something wrong with firmware?

Nothing wrong there, it's because share excess is enabled so any device that needs more bandwidth can get it from devices that are not using all of their allocation. Unless you have a specific need to allocate bandwidth you can just leave it as default and use Anti-Bufferbloat and Traffic Prioritization instead