Arlo Pro 2 not recognized as gigabit connection in XR500???

I had never experienced this with .56 stable firmware within LAN detection of Arlo Pro 2 security camera base station registering as a gigabit connection. Now with the 3.0 beta firmware the base station is working fine but it is being detected as a non gigabit connection. Light is orange instead of white. I have factory reset router as a standard after firmware update process. The base station is also one of the many devices that bounce between online and offline modes in device management. 

F66EDBA1-752C-40BB-940A-1DB07C5E30EA.jpeg

564F9F56-ADA4-4580-ABF8-EBDA52133B1E.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Newfie said:

If this helps, I have the Arlo pro 2 and it’s a 100mb connection to the router I’m using. It does not require a gig connection rate.

This was what I was going to look into but since I had it for so long running on .56 firmware and the LAN light was always white this made me wonder both sides of the coin. Was it not working right on 56 and nobody ever caught that little hiccup.

I will still post this over on the netgear board and see what netgear has to say for confirmation. I am 99.9999999% you are correct Newfie 🤟🏽