Duma app Ping value is wrong

Anilman92

Yes 😂

i was like hmmm ping that high,but It still feels like realtime🤣

All icons have "high" ping values

my ping from Germany to new york is 85ms usually.apex legends xbox

i only need the auto ping to current server and if possible faster ping interval to see if that game stutter comes from the servers or from me.

or better to see if i have packetloss to the server(upload or download)

in apex legends sometimes you have the mikro lags(xbox) its like frame drops but im pretty sure its server side.

• Netduma Staff

@Anilman92 Odd behaviour, I'm certainly not getting the same results here. It displays in ms as it should. Can you tell me which router and version you are running, it says in the top right on desktop. Also can you check if desktop is giving you the expected numbers or if it's also displaying in micro seconds?

Regarding auto ping, it should auto ping by selecting a server automatically. It works slightly different to desktop as you don't have to disable it to manually ping a server. However it wont auto select a server if you have manually selected a server so simply tap the map background to deselect the current server and it should start auto pinging again.

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, Anilman92 said:

i have the netduma r2 with the current official firmware.

r2 3.0.123

iphone 11 pro max ios 14.01

on pc everything is fine it does show me the current ping if i pick the server manually.

i recorded it on my phone

ping is to Frankfurt (apex legends)

~9ms

~16m to belgium

Cheers for checking, unfortunately there isn't enough diagnostic info to resolve the issue at present. In future updates I will add more logging to nail down the issue.

For now there isn't much I can do, you will just have to divide by 1000 in your head. Thank you again for reporting the issue.

If the ping values comes from netduma r2 maybe the beta firmware  for the router fixes this?

i use autoping via webbrowser on my phone

i only use the app to see where the server location is,because its hard to tell if its amsterdam or belgium server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...