Activation

1 hour ago, Johnny2 said:

Anyone know how to activate this thing? It apparently went live today but there is no "Extras" button on My Telstra :(

Just got of the phone to Telstra, it's not working, it has been escalated to management, classic Telstra lol

24 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Just got of the phone to Telstra, it's not working, it has been escalated to management, classic Telstra lol

Yep, typical Telstra. Is it possible someone at Duma can reach out since they can probably get a better response than we can?

• Administrators

The plan is still to have it available tomorrow, it must have been enabled briefly as a test, if you're on it already then don't worry it should work just fine as it has been activated. If you have trouble activating it tomorrow on the planned date then let us know.

11 hours ago, Shannongob said:

Well, my Extra’s tab has disappeared too and Duma is still enabled.😐

I wonder if I’ve created a headache 🤕 for myself?

Hey @Shannongob, @Johnny2, I'm really excited about how eager you guys are!

Yesterday between 2:30pm and 4pm, my team conducted a live test with a number of internal staff to ensure our activation was working properly - and is it. Plan is to go live again today now that testing has passed.

@Shannongob - in theory you should not need to do a thing, you're already activated. Please let me know what you see in the MyTelstra app from this afternoon. It should say that you have the service running, giving you the option to cancel rather than activate. If this is not the case, I would appreciate if you could let me know here. 

Thanks again for the patience guys.