GEO FILTER PROBLEM!

41 minutes ago, Fede_b34st said:

No I'm talking about ps4!

45 minutes ago, Fede_b34st said:

No I'm talking about ps4!

Can you put a screenshot of the Destiny servers? In the case of the xbox, they belong to or are registered in the name of Valve-Corporation.
We may finally have dedicated servers for the new generation or are testing for future crossplay.

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Axel said:

I play on Playstation 4 and the geofilter doesn't work for me either

i think sony is the problem because i've tried geofilters on other games and it doesn't seem to work.

It should just be Destiny and Apex really that are struggling at the moment. What other games did you try?

Rainbow e gta. 

but on ray it does not find inside the geo and does not show the players icon, instead of gta when I enter the session finds inside the circumference set by me, but if I want to make a deatmatch, or other activities where a matchmaking requires no people

if it is not clear something I apologize but I'm Italian and I'm using a translator

È da 3 settimane che c'è questo problema e non sanno risolvere, non sanno neanche dove mettere mano.... Che schifo. 

This problem has been there for 3 weeks and they don't know how to solve it, they don't even know where to put their hand .... That's disgusting.

Io ho provato di tutto ma non funziona. 

Ripeto, per me e un problema di Sony perché da quando è uscito l'ultimo aggiornamento di casa sony ( cioè 3 settimana fà ) che questo problema persiste !!

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Axel said:

Rainbow e gta. 

but on ray it does not find inside the geo and does not show the players icon, instead of gta when I enter the session finds inside the circumference set by me, but if I want to make a deatmatch, or other activities where a matchmaking requires no people

if it is not clear something I apologize but I'm Italian and I'm using a translator

Can you see anything appearing on the Geo-Filter when playing? Can you provide a screenshot of your Geo-Filter page?

45 minutes ago, Fede_b34st said:

È da 3 settimane che c'è questo problema e non sanno risolvere, non sanno neanche dove mettere mano.... Che schifo. 

This problem has been there for 3 weeks and they don't know how to solve it, they don't even know where to put their hand .... That's disgusting.

We've told you what the problem is and that it will take time to fix it, it is not simple at all.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Axel said:

@Netduma Fraser yes i know, and set like this because i called netgear support italy and they advised me to set it to 2000 km and try if it works, but still nothing.

What exactly isn't working? It looks like it is working from that screenshot - although too wide.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Fede_b34st said:

THE GEOFILTER NO LONGER WORKS !!!!

That isn't helpful. I need more specific information to help.

7 minutes ago, Axel said:

it happens that during matchmaking he throws me out of the game giving me connection error.

4 minutes ago, Axel said:

however, if the geofilter is set to the maximum of km it does not give any error 

Rainbow 6 or GTA? You can pick the server on RB6 can't you? When you get kicked there will be something being blocked, add that to your allow list and then you won't get kicked anymore.

• Administrators

It's okay, lets continue here so that others can help if I am not available. Rainbow 6 or GTA is the problem or another game? You can pick the server on RB6 can't you? When you get kicked there will be something being blocked, add that to your allow list and then you won't get kicked anymore.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Axel said:

I always talk about destiny 2 r6 and gta are test games that I used to understand if it was the game itself or the geofilters

Have you got any others you can try?

Destiny 2 we know there are issues, RB6 I'm pretty sure you can select the server on the game so the Geo isn't needed and GTA I think is P2P so will depend on the people around you. What is the exact issue you have for GTA?

on gta when I go to look for a game it doesn't find me people and nothing comes out on the geofilters. same on r6 I go into matchmaking but I don't find people on the radar, but it makes me play as if I had the filtering off.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Axel said:

on gta when I go to look for a game it doesn't find me people and nothing comes out on the geofilters. same on r6 I go into matchmaking but I don't find people on the radar, but it makes me play as if I had the filtering off.

Could you provide a screenshot of what you see on the Geo-Filter when you're actually in a game please?