GEO FILTER PROBLEM!

the screen I sent and while I am in matchmaking before I am thrown out, instead on r6 nothing comes out on the geofilters the same on gta but while doing the search for an activity, instead if I want to find a session the player icon comes out normally

Just now, Fede_b34st said:

Basta accedere nel link di sopra 👆 per scaricare il nuovo firmware, dopo averlo scaricato lo carichi nel router, attendi che ritorna la connessione ed hai risolto! 

Ah ok, io cmq ho il netduma r1. È uguale o è solo per il nighthawk?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, mirkoG said:

Ah ok, io cmq ho il netduma r1. È uguale o è solo per il nighthawk?

Ti ho dato l'accesso alla beta R1:
I have given you access to the R1 beta: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/130-dumaos-30-beta-netduma-r1/

1 hour ago, Fede_b34st said:

Basta accedere nel link di sopra 👆 per scaricare il nuovo firmware, dopo averlo scaricato lo carichi nel router, attendi che ritorna la connessione ed hai risolto! 

a meno che io non metta modalità spettatore, gli altri non riescono ad entrare nella mia squadra. lo fa anche a te?

• Administrators
14 hours ago, mirkoG said:

a meno che io non metta modalità spettatore, gli altri non riescono ad entrare nella mia squadra. lo fa anche a te?

Devi aggiungere i tuoi amici all'elenco dei permessi e poi potranno giocare con te indipendentemente dalle impostazioni del filtro geografico.
-
You need to add your friends to your allow list and then they can play with you regardless of your Geo-Filter Settings.

13 hours ago, Axel said:

installed the new version but still does not work.

Do this:

1. Turn off the console completely (no instant on/standby mode)
  2. Remove it from the Geo-Filter
  3. Flush the Geo-Filter cloud
  4. Re-add the Device
  5. Zoom out completely
  6. Set your Geo-Filter settings, make more restrictive settings - you might as well not use it at 2000km
  7. Start up the console/game
  8. If you notice anything outside the radius being blocked that is causing you to not get a game then allow it