BO3 NO SERVERS?

SM961

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can't force them when you enable the Geo-Filter and cover them with your radius?

I tried this with both of my routers the R1 and the XR 450 and I can't seem to force them or find any lobbies. 

So, if I stop using the Geo-Filter I can find games, it was playing fine a few days ago now I feel something is blocking I don't know what. Any ideas? and I'm just lagging pretty bad and only getting 3 bars. I mean who plays without a Duma? Lol. 

Okay, it comes and goes. It stops finding games. I actually have to reboot the router to find games and then it stops and have to reboot my router again. 

Hi there, I just wanted to confirm this. I actually was looking at where I was being connected to on multiple CoD games and I did test bo3 too. I'm not sure whether they are local servers or p2p lobbies (most of them shows as p2p), but what you might actually be seeing is possibly what's left of the bo3 community.

You live in the US in California, I am currently in the US too but in Minnesota. It only listed 2 lobbies for me and I know my Netduma settings on point for spectating mode. When I was researching this on reddit it appears nobody can find other games too and they aren't even in the Netduma Army. That Domain IP does show that it's in the UK, but that could be wrong. but yeah 16 ms should mean it's really close by you in California. I hate to say it, but I think the bo3 community is history now.

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Tai N said:

Hi there, I just wanted to confirm this. I actually was looking at where I was being connected to on multiple CoD games and I did test bo3 too. I'm not sure whether they are local servers or p2p lobbies (most of them shows as p2p), but what you might actually be seeing is possibly what's left of the bo3 community.

You live in the US in California, I am currently in the US too but in Minnesota. It only listed 2 lobbies for me and I know my Netduma settings on point for spectating mode. When I was researching this on reddit it appears nobody can find other games too and they aren't even in the Netduma Army. That Domain IP does show that it's in the UK, but that could be wrong. but yeah 16 ms should mean it's really close by you in California. I hate to say it, but I think the bo3 community is history now.

If that is the case then I would recommend people use Spectating mode so they're not restricting an already limited player pool.

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If that is the case then I would recommend people use Spectating mode so they're not restricting and already limited player pool.

The thing is they come and go. That is what is confusing to me. Anyways thanks for your help and time.  See now  its back.

Screenshot - 2020-09-02T191444.256.png