Adblock issue

Rangewonk

18 minutes ago, Rangewonk said:

I have enabled Adblocker (on all devices) but when I try to perm disable it on a certain device it doesn't work. 
It only disables it if I select 1-60 mins but disable button does nothing.

Is this a bug?

Yes this is an uncaught bug, and thank you very much for reporting it! I'll get this fixed ASAP.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 9:28 AM, Netduma Alex said:

Good news, the problem has been sorted.

The fix will be included in a new firmware which will be released before the end of the week!

Hello, currently running 3.0.123 which is the most current firmware and still having the same issue. I can only disable adblock on devices when I designate a timeframe instead of being able to completely disable on devices. Has this firmware been pushed out yet?

• Administrators
8 hours ago, _FengShui said:

Hello, currently running 3.0.123 which is the most current firmware and still having the same issue. I can only disable adblock on devices when I designate a timeframe instead of being able to completely disable on devices. Has this firmware been pushed out yet?

Hi there!

The problem has been fixed on our newest internal build, but there has been a delay on publising it. The firmware should be released soon.

1 hour ago, Netduma Jack B said:

Hi there!

The problem has been fixed on our newest internal build, but there has been a delay on publising it. The firmware should be released soon.

So we do not have access to this build then correct?