Netduma r2

Rodney Rosado3

• Administrators

Alex is collating a change log at the moment, there will be a new version in a few days so may be provided then instead. Just a few though for you, a few fixes to the Auto Setup of Congestion Control, fix to MAC address cloning etc. 

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Alex is collating a change log at the moment, there will be a new version in a few days so may be provided then instead. Just a few though for you, a few fixes to the Auto Setup of Congestion Control, fix to MAC address cloning etc. 

One thing I get my full speeds on my xr700  but on my r2 I don't  its 500/500 mbps  its problem with the throughput 

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

One thing I get my full speeds on my xr700  but on my r2 I don't  its 500/500 mbps  its problem with the throughput 

Is this wired or wifi speeds? What speeds do you pay for/expect?

It’s not far off to be honest. All speed tests can be a little off at times and as Duma uses a third party it could just be a small issue there but I think you have great speeds and a very nice ping. A magic line to play on with the R2. 
you might find later you get better results but they are working to improve this feature but I think you have a great connection.

You can upgrade to 3.0.129 just know that if you factory reset all your adblocker lists will go away and the adblocker will not block anything. It can be fixed by just reinstalling 3.0.129 firmware though. Hope this makes sense. This bug should be fixed in the next firmware update.

• Administrators

The feature is something we will be improving on all the time, previously it was setting to 0 so we made that a minimum of 1 % if it wanted to go really low. What do you get if you prioritize bandwidth instead?