shipping invoice missed

mohands

I was lucky to get my Netduma R2 shipped last Thursday, but now the shipment is on hold with DHL. I have contacted them, and they informed me that the shipment is missing the Invoice. So. please consider this urgently. I am afraid that it may get delayed more than expected delivery times as I will not be available after this time. please help me. 

Guest Killhippie
8 minutes ago, mohands said:

I was lucky to get my Netduma R2 shipped last Thursday, but now the shipment is on hold with DHL. I have contacted them, and they informed me that the shipment is missing the Invoice. So. please consider this urgently. I am afraid that it may get delayed more than expected delivery times as I will not be available after this time. please help me. 

Without the invoice you cant prove the value, you also cant really prove you are the person its intended for as showing them your invoice proves nothing really. Customs may keep that if there is a problem with the label but it could take while. I would email Netduma or contact. Contacting DHL yourself wont help sadly it has the shipper which is Netduma. @Netduma Fraser

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, mohands said:

Hi there - we’ve provided this to DHL so it’s on the move. We use digital invoices but for some reason, DHL needed a paper copy for your country. All sorted now so should hopefully be with you soon. Thank you for ordering!

24 minutes ago, Killhippie said:

Without the invoice you cant prove the value, you also cant really prove you are the person its intended for as showing them your invoice proves nothing really. Customs may keep that if there is a problem with the label but it could take while. I would email Netduma or contact. Contacting DHL yourself wont help sadly it has the shipper which is Netduma. @Netduma Fraser

I contacted them in order to know why it is on hold? fortunately, they told me the reasons, and off course I know it's the shipper side. that's why I posted here about the problem.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

Hi there - we’ve provided this to DHL so it’s on the move. We use digital invoices but for some reason, DHL needed a paper copy for your country. All sorted now so should hopefully be with you soon. Thank you for ordering!

thank you so much. So, I think it will be with them tomorrow as today is holiday in UK. so it will take until next Thursday. ;(

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, mohands said:

thank you so much. So, I think it will be with them tomorrow as today is holiday in UK. so it will take until next Thursday. ;(

It was dispatched on Thursday so will be on the move tonight  from its current location. It should be with you earlier than that all things being equal - only issue is COVID has slowed down delivery times for everyone. But hopefully it will be with you very soon

new update. my shipment on DHl is mentioned that it has been delivered. I called directly DHL, and they told me that it has been returned to the shipper. what is going on? please explain. 

• Administrators

It arrived back to us this morning, we didn't ask for them to do so but they were quick to send it back even after receiving the invoice so not sure why that occurred.

We’ve got the invoice ready so we will send the router back out today. Please email [email protected] and we will give you a refund for the shipping cost.

Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully it'll be with you soon!

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It arrived back to us this morning, we didn't ask for them to do so but they were quick to send it back even after receiving the invoice so not sure why that occurred.

We’ve got the invoice ready so we will send the router back out today. Please email [email protected] and we will give you a refund for the shipping cost.

Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully it'll be with you soon!

Thanks Bro. But you need first to know why did they return it back before sending it again. 

Guest Killhippie
25 minutes ago, mohands said:

Thanks Bro. But you need first to know why did they return it back before sending it again. 

I think its an automatic process Mohands when information is missing. I had something similar with a Voodoo computer from Canada many many years back. Hopefully it will be with you very soon now all the information is together .

1 minute ago, Killhippie said:

I think its an automatic process Mohands when information is missing. I had something similar with a Voodoo computer from Canada many many years back. Hopefully it will be with you very soon now all the information is together .

No. it is confirmed that they returned it back. Now, it will be dispatched again.