Hi really disappointed

I filled out the form twice now to receive the email invite still not got nothing first time I sent my details was the day  the announcement was put up and then 2nd week later I hate complaining but at this point most people that applied for the email invite have go there’s I just don’t understand 😕 

I haven't gotten the XR500 version yet either. But it's up to Netgear, they run the XR beta. So there is no point in complaining here.

I will tell you though, from testing the R1 with DumaOS, when it comes to actual gameplay it hasn't changed anything for me. It's just the featureset that is nicer. 

In case of the XR500 I hope it fixes a number of things like the VLAN QoS bug. But really since I already have a fix for it I don't expect much from that either.

The beta roll-out is done by Netgear and not Netduma on the XR500 as it is their router.

8 hours ago, nyder said:

Same, now I find out I bought an XR500 for nothing since the R2 will probably run Dumaos 3.0 better.

8 hours ago, Bert said:

I haven't gotten the XR500 version yet either. But it's up to Netgear, they run the XR beta. So there is no point in complaining here.

I will tell you though, from testing the R1 with DumaOS, when it comes to actual gameplay it hasn't changed anything for me. It's just the featureset that is nicer. 

In case of the XR500 I hope it fixes a number of things like the VLAN QoS bug. But really since I already have a fix for it I don't expect much from that either.

9 hours ago, Funkybadger said:

I filled out the form twice now to receive the email invite still not got nothing first time I sent my details was the day  the announcement was put up and then 2nd week later I hate complaining but at this point most people that applied for the email invite have go there’s I just don’t understand 😕