Net Duma R1 Router does not have R1 firmware

I just revived my Net Duma R1 router today and I followed the quick start sheet included with the shipment. However, it seems to be a default Mikrotik router with no Net Duma firmware. The first difference from the guide is that the router is titled Mikrotik- instead of NETDUMA. When I went to open the router on my computer via IP, I was greeted by a simplistic looking Mikrotik interface instead of the Net Duma interface that was show on all tutorials. I read that it is possible to gain assess by typing /r1 but that gave me a message saying it could not find the designated IP. Im not sure what to do as I have yet to find a forum that discusses this issue.  

10 hours ago, BeansBeams said:

I just revived my Net Duma R1 router today and I followed the quick start sheet included with the shipment. However, it seems to be a default Mikrotik router with no Net Duma firmware. The first difference from the guide is that the router is titled Mikrotik- instead of NETDUMA. When I went to open the router on my computer via IP, I was greeted by a simplistic looking Mikrotik interface instead of the Net Duma interface that was show on all tutorials. I read that it is possible to gain assess by typing /r1 but that gave me a message saying it could not find the designated IP. Im not sure what to do as I have yet to find a forum that discusses this issue.  

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that this has happened. Please email us at [email protected] and kindly include a link to this thread so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Steve