DumaOS 3.0 Beta Gameplay

I capture gameplay directly on the ps4 so I dont have anyway of recording the OS menu interface and new options (there are quite a few new and useful options).

What I can say from my experience is that both the geofencing and application qos works alot better for me than the geo radius and device qos.

4 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

I capture gameplay directly on the ps4 so I dont have anyway of recording the OS menu interface and new options (there are quite a few new and useful options).

What I can say from my experience is that both the geofencing and application qos works alot better for me than the geo radius and device qos.

This looks so smooth 😍 are you using antibufferbloat as well

3 minutes ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

What's yours bandwidth 

I use application qos so i'm not giving "gaming" as an application much bandwith but I have prioritised its packets via traffic prio.

In this specific match the console had 3meg down and 0.5meg up.

For Game updates I disable the qos in order to use my full line speed.

7 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

I use application qos so i'm not giving "gaming" as an application much bandwith but I have prioritised its packets via traffic prio.

Is this fiber internet or cable  I been having trouble stabilizing my router 

18 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Did you untick share excess?

Nope I do not have fibre

I did however get to test my friends fibre a week ago with my setup (XR500 and ps4) and it was like playing on LAN for me

No changes made to my existing XR settings and it was legit like playing on Lan with both his wife and son streaming.

11 minutes ago, Sable said:

Did you untick share excess?

Both down and upload share access is unticked

I went with games console for traffic prio.

3.0 has traffic monitoring which also has options for allowing inbound and outbound udp/tcp traffic but I dont think its active yet as I have not seen any info captured by it....so I left it disabled till I see it being active in future firmware builds.

8 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

3.0 has traffic monitoring which also has options for allowing inbound and outbound udp/tcp traffic but I dont think its active yet as I have not seen any info captured by it....so I left it disabled till I see it being active in future firmware builds.

So you unticked dumaos classified games as well

1 minute ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

So you unticked dumaos classified games as well

Yes bud....no manual rules either just games console.....but this is with 3.0 which on its own is beter than the existing <.56 firmware

1 minute ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Yes bud....no manual rules either just games console.....but this is with 3.0 which on its own is beter than the existing <.56 firmware

Sounds amazing I'm still waiting for the xr700 beta test hopefully get awesome results from it

1 hour ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

do u use  when high priority traffic detected?/

28 minutes ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

It doesn't feel stable maybe my network setup 

What does yr router ping figures and graph look like when gaming......who else is on the network when you are gaming?