Unable to get open NAT Warzone PC with Port Forwarding

Hi All

I have had my R500 running with ports forwarded for my PS4 for a long time and my R1 before that. I have always been able to get an open NAT this way. Having bought myself a PC and wantign to enjoy some of the benefits of PC gaming I trieds to get the PC ports forwarded also following advice from on here and youtube. Unfortunately I am still struggling with a moderate NAT. CAn anyone help?

These are the PC ports I have forwarded
TCP: 3074,27014-27050
UDP: 3478,4379-4380,27000-27031,27036

UPnP is on as it is with the PS4. I should also note that my PS4 is also still set to be port forwarded and that my geo filters for both console and PC are set to spectate.

HELP :) 

Thanks

1 hour ago, BOOMRAD said:

Hi All

I have had my R500 running with ports forwarded for my PS4 for a long time and my R1 before that. I have always been able to get an open NAT this way. Having bought myself a PC and wantign to enjoy some of the benefits of PC gaming I trieds to get the PC ports forwarded also following advice from on here and youtube. Unfortunately I am still struggling with a moderate NAT. CAn anyone help?

These are the PC ports I have forwarded
TCP: 3074,27014-27050
UDP: 3478,4379-4380,27000-27031,27036

UPnP is on as it is with the PS4. I should also note that my PS4 is also still set to be port forwarded and that my geo filters for both console and PC are set to spectate.

HELP :)

Thanks

You need to go into firewall on PC and allow the modern warfare app, both private and public I think, I did it a couple of days ago.