So I am new to this but I know a lot of people who use the XR500 for Trials of Osiris and Glory Win Trading. Some people just watch the queue steps and pull the team that loads in last out...and others have a way where it automatically does it flawlessly every time. Does anyone know what they use if it is NetDuma and how I can set that up? I just want the teams to get automatically pulled rather than me watch it like a “hawk”

7 minutes ago, Arreats_Might said:

Bungie classifies this as network manipulation, just a heads up. They'll lock all of your trials gear.

No they don’t. This has been done for a while now. It’s not network manipulation. I have a buddy who has been doing this with 6 other friends who all run lobbies and nothing has been locked. Bungie acknowledged this already and said it’s a loophole that they are not going to penalize. 

• Administrators

We don't tend to support this as it's not the intended use of the Geo-Filter. However, the only way I could see it being done is if you all have a Duma powered router and all put your location in the same place so you block everything else but yourselves thereby forcing a connection. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2020 at 12:45 AM, TheTrojan320 said:

So I am new to this but I know a lot of people who use the XR500 for Trials of Osiris and Glory Win Trading. Some people just watch the queue steps and pull the team that loads in last out...and others have a way where it automatically does it flawlessly every time. Does anyone know what they use if it is NetDuma and how I can set that up? I just want the teams to get automatically pulled rather than me watch it like a “hawk”

How do ppl set this up to match who they wanna match against? Even if I have to watch it like a hawk.

• 6 months later...
On 6/24/2020 at 7:57 AM, Jayco93 said:

No they don’t. This has been done for a while now. It’s not network manipulation. I have a buddy who has been doing this with 6 other friends who all run lobbies and nothing has been locked. Bungie acknowledged this already and said it’s a loophole that they are not going to penalize. 

I don't think bungie has turned a blind eye to this.  do you have any evidence?  
I have a lot of friends who do it and I'm trying to get him to stop for the risk of being banned.  
But if not, I could accept an invitation from them.

21 minutes ago, Darko103 said:

I don't think bungie has turned a blind eye to this.  do you have any evidence?  
I have a lot of friends who do it and I'm trying to get him to stop for the risk of being banned.  
But if not, I could accept an invitation from them.

I believe you’re fine dude.