Auto Ping issue

honestly I am about to go get me an ASUS router too many issues going. 

does anybody have this issue where when playing COD mw19 on multiplayer or warzone you sit there waiting to join a game and it puts you on the 60+ ms, and when you join there everything in the auto ping box except a PING? I honestly dont know what to do anymore. pingplotter shows me a stable ping of 9-11ms sometimes the highest will be 13ms,  but every game is a shoot first die first and It is getting ridiculous. like is this a COD issue? an xbox issue? a router issue? please dont blame my ISP everything is good on their end. please dont blame the setup I followed the instructions provided by dumaos on the router and here on the website. it is not an ethernet cable I am tired of buying ethernet cables, I have so many I can start my own business. this is tiring.

3 hours ago, OnlineGamer said:

does anybody have this issue where when playing COD mw19 on multiplayer or warzone you sit there waiting to join a game and it puts you on the 60+ ms, and when you join there everything in the auto ping box except a PING? I honestly dont know what to do anymore. pingplotter shows me a stable ping of 9-11ms sometimes the highest will be 13ms,  but every game is a shoot first die first and It is getting ridiculous. like is this a COD issue? an xbox issue? a router issue? please dont blame my ISP everything is good on their end. please dont blame the setup I followed the instructions provided by dumaos on the router and here on the website. it is not an ethernet cable I am tired of buying ethernet cables, I have so many I can start my own business. this is tiring.

calmly I have the same, dumaos does not work smoothly, but I will add that not on every server I have, but I have ping jumps to 300 and 500 in the ping dumas field

Buy the Asus Router... But i dont know If its change something

Netduma dont Work Well with mw19..

But i have more the Feeling its the Game and Not the Router.. 

Sometimes I have the Feeling to absulute dominate a Lobby.. and Sometimes i lose every gunfight

The Problem is Activision rented Servers all over the world from different companys (Google, Amazon, webhosters ect).. and many of them are Not configurated for Low latency or as a gameserver.. They have there own QoS to prefer other stuff Like videostreams and Interrupt Moderation settings to Lower there CPU usage

So its on there End.. a gaming Router can only Help on your side

4 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

Buy the Asus Router... But i dont know If its change something

Netduma dont Work Well with mw19..

But i have more the Feeling its the Game and Not the Router.. 

Sometimes I have the Feeling to absulute dominate a Lobby.. and Sometimes i lose every gunfight

I will do as dumaos 3.0 turns out to be broken,

7 minutes ago, raf1212 said:

I will do as dumaos 3.0 turns out to be broken,

The Problem is Activision rented Servers all over the world from different companys (Google, Amazon, webhosters ect).. and many of them are Not configurated for Low latency or as a gameserver.. They have there own QoS to prefer other stuff Like videostreams and Interrupt Moderation settings to Lower there CPU usage

So its on there End.. a gaming Router can only Help on your side. 

People that have Tested other Routers and Other Firmware Like openwrt say They have the Same Problem.. the Game feels different from dumaos but Nobody has found the holy grail with perfect gameplay

Some gives you better hitdetection but more Desync..and Others gives you a better sync but the hitdetection is shit

And the next Problem is the Game Drops Pakets If the framerate drops.. 

3 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

The Problem is Activision rented Servers all over the world from different companys (Google, Amazon, webhosters ect).. and many of them are Not configurated for Low latency or as a gameserver.. They have there own QoS to prefer other stuff Like videostreams and Interrupt Moderation settings to Lower there CPU usage

So its on there End.. a gaming Router can only Help on your side

yes, I agree with you about the server, but about the operation of the basic settings no longer e.g. vpn leaky, upnp does not work properly, device manager, etc.

1 minute ago, raf1212 said:

yes, I agree with you about the server, but about the operation of the basic settings no longer e.g. vpn leaky, upnp does not work properly, device manager, etc.

Yeah..i know..

I have a xr300.. Change 1-2 settings and QoS and prio dont work If i dosnt restart the whole Router

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Joining a game should be quite quick, could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing on the Geo-Filter when you're in a game please? Shoot first die first isn't lag or something we can quantify but we should be able to get the ping down depending. Where are you located and which servers are you connecting to? I would recommend you sign up for the XR beta if you haven't already: http://www.netgearinnovation.com/dumaos-beta/index.html

10 hours ago, OnlineGamer said:

I understand your frustration everyone has been there, Yes I still experience this 4 out of 10 games on MW Warzone. I have been tweaking my netduma router back and forth for months since the release of MW, this is what I have to say about my findings. Netduma might have bugs which are been fixed and updated regularly. Netduma works! Yes you might have to tweak your settings depending on your gaming setup ,location in and connection. Netduma isn't the issue in my case anyway.

Listen let me make this clear.....MW is a BROKEN game from day 1! Yes I still play it its fun when winning but its a trash game in terms netcode gameplay etc things dont work has they should! I will keep saying it, everything about that game is broken the amount of inconsistency in that game is unbelievable.

NOTHING has changed since season 1, for me ever since season 1 the game experience went from manageable to ridiculous. For instance when I get beamed by an opponent most times by one shot I be like wtf I have to watch the replay/kill cam. On my screen I saw and shot first but he kills me with one shot.

But watching the kill cam he see's me first on his screen and destroys me with a lot of shots whereas on my screen I shot him multiple times and he shoots me once and I die. I was oh well okay its just one time thing but this kept happening especially in gulag, another example is me going for head shot behind an enemy yet I'm getting hit markers on body armor WTF at close range. I thought it was just me but my friends to have experienced this too.

The third issue is that one random player on multiplayer sometimes on warzone is untouchable, in the sense of no matter what you do you cant kill this opponent. He just absorbs your shots and he beams you and runs off. I had this all day last night I still lost the fight despite emptying a clip into them.

I have never experienced this on other cod I went back to playing older cods with same settings with netduma router and without netduma router connected, yes I got laggy lobbies but I wasn't beamed by one shot . In general everything was great played other battle royal games like Apex netduma worked well but going back on MW warzone its a different experience.

If you don't believe me check YouTube for raging cod videos watch all the ridiculous things that happen, sorry for the long talk but I lost ALOT games last night on warzone which I knew I should have won due to stupid game mechanics. On a normal day I would destroy this same person in a heartbeat, the game is unbalanced and just randomly favors person in the lobby.

Personally I have given up on MW looking forward to the next cod, its just that most YouTuber aint saying how trash this game is except for Dr Disrespect now and then voice out his frustration 😂 well on all games in general lol