xbox party chat problem

NeoTexx

Hello,

I haven´t played for a long time and try to join yeasterday a party. The party starts for a moment and diconnect after 2 seconds. My setup:

Netdumar R1 with duma os

Fritzbox router and Netduma set in DMZ

Open Nat on Xbox

I don´t use geofilter just Qos. I read the post here on the forum, but for me it is a absolut disaster. Is solution comming? For now I downgrade to old Version.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 8:25 AM, digz_au said:

Does it work for a split second that stop?

I have the same issue.

On xbox the party chat doesnt work. Geofilter is in spectate mode, I increase the radius where my farest friend live, I added all of my friend's ID into the allow list, and when I join their lobby I hear them for a second, they dont hear me, after that second I cant hear them.

Earlier I could talk to them, but one of my friend's ID have changed. I pinged him again and allow his new ID into the list, still dont work the xbox party chat.

In CoD MW chat we can talk, but in the xbox party chat we cant.

Teredo and DemonwarePortMapping (3074, 3075) ports are int the upnp list.

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If it's not working in Spectating Mode then it won't be a Geo-Filter issue, do you have an Open NAT?

In CoD MW, yes, its open.

But in the xbox network settings sais Getting info... then after a half second: Unavailable xbox.com/xboxone/Teredo

I will try to change the alternate port selection to a differrent port.

Edit: After a flush cloud and changed the alternate port its Moderate. Teredo 49345 port is in the Upnp list. In MW still Open. My friends are not online I cant check is it working.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is your exact physical setup? What is the R1 connected to?

Thomson THG571 modem -> Netduma R1 router -> one laptop (wired), one xbox one x (wired), and 3-5 phones on wifi. But I think its not matters, cuz the party chat with friends worked before. Nothing changed. One of my friend's ID changed, I dont know why, he lives far away from me (2000km), I put him again in the allow list, but the party chat not working with his new ID. (ID means when I ping him, there is an ID number.)

Delete your console fully from the Geo-Filter, does it allow the party connection then?

I cant check cuz my friends are not online, but the xbox network settings Nat type is changed to "Open", when I removed the xbox console from geo filter. After a reboot both device (router+xbox) there were no "Getting info" text, immediately shows the "Open" text.

Should I remove the console from Geofilter every time I want to play with my friends?

• Administrators

It's likely the Geo-Filter is blocking a server somehow, when you do the NAT check in Settings could you see if there is anything that appears on the map? If so add it to the allow list then see if it works in filtering mode.

It's likely the Geo-Filter is blocking a server somehow, when you do the NAT check in Settings could you see if there is anything that appears on the map? If so add it to the allow list then see if it works in filtering mode.

Sadly nothing showed up on the radar what I can ping.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sherman85 said:

Does group chat work on DumaOS 3.0?

The Geo-Filter cloud will be the same no matter which version of DumaOS (or original firmware) you're on, so I would expect no huge difference on that front.