MW: Packet Burst

Thuva

Hi Everyone,

I am dealing with non-stop packet burst when playing MW. I have never had any issues with Bo3, IW, WW2 and Bo4. It has become very frustrating and I do not know if the issue is with my ISP, XR500 or MW servers.

Current ISP: Location: CA, Ontario, DL: 300mb/s, UL: 20mb/s, Base Ping: 10 +/-

Current Router: XR500 V2.3.2.56

Configuration:  I have tried various settings turning each settings on and off. Right now I have configured the following:

Geo-Filter - Enabled - Playstation is on Filtering Mode. Strict mode enabled. Auto ping -host enabled. Ping assist 30ms enabled.

QoS Enabled - Anti-Blufferbloat always enabled. 100mb/s of bandwidth allocated to the PS4 Pro. Playstation enabled in traffic prioritization. DumaOS classified games disabled.

I also tried putting my geo location in the ocean, but that has not help either. Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

20 minutes ago, Swami said:

Damn man that sucks...IW ran amazing for me. Idk what they did SMFH.

they will get it back to normalish..warzone is still fairly new..it usually takes a lil for the servers to get up to par.plus everone being home because of this lockdown the isp is on overload..i know mine is

quand je regarde les youtuber, je ne sais pas avec quelle connextion internet ils sont, mais peut importe contre qui ils jouent il remporte toujours leurs gun fight.  moi je pense qui doit avoir un serveur ou bien un vpn pour avoir une accès directe au serveur de COD

i have tried with geo on..with geo off.  qos on qos off..no difference..shoot first die first lag like crazy every 2 out of 5 games..i think its def the isps are overwhelmed and warzone servers arent were they should be yet..they need to remove crossplay from the game and or just make it pc vs pc and xbox vs ps4

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Swami said:

Tried all the options provided the issue still exists...it’s the only game where it’s lagging. So disappointed...

Our testing hasn't indicated that this is an issue on our side. If you connect direct to your existing ISP modem/router do you get the same issue? Most likely it is the game.