5ghz vs cat5 (xr500

AzeRuS94

On 4/21/2020 at 11:49 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

When you're connected via wifi but have no internet do they appear online on the device manager? Take a look in the tree view and see what the link speed is.

It seems to be resolved now, as it has been some days without dropping. Regarding the geo filter issue, this is how the page looks while playing warzone. UK server and says 2 ms.geo.thumb.PNG.0f5bbafa50e9f296d11833495897a0c7.PNG

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's great to hear. It's probably unable to determine the ping correctly so is doing a best approximation, that or you're literally right on top of the server.

But is impossible to have 2ms of ping for me as I live in Spain while the server is located in the UK, it has to be at least 40ms because the ping given in-game is 45ms. Is there any fix for this?

On 4/21/2020 at 11:49 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

When you're connected via wifi but have no internet do they appear online on the device manager? Take a look in the tree view and see what the link speed is.

The issue has appeared again, when there is no internet all the devices that are connected to the xr500 5ghz or 2.4ghz appear online but obviously without internet.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:10 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Is there any sort of pattern as to when it happens? If you look in Settings > Monitoring > Connection Status, what does DHCP lease obtained/expires say?

The isp was the problem😑, now is all fixed. Could you tell me a good profile for the geo-filter for valorant? Thanks in advance.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, AzeRuS94 said:

The isp was the problem😑, now is all fixed. Could you tell me a good profile for the geo-filter for valorant? Thanks in advance.

Fantastic to hear that! We haven't tested the game given it requires watching Twitch to get a beta key so we don't know how it interacts with the Geo-Filter at the moment. Does it appear to work?

On 5/6/2020 at 7:46 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Fantastic to hear that! We haven't tested the game given it requires watching Twitch to get a beta key so we don't know how it interacts with the Geo-Filter at the moment. Does it appear to work?

Yes, but the only server I am being connected is one in Germany. Do you know if there is a list of the servers location? 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, AzeRuS94 said:

Yes, but the only server I am being connected is one in Germany. Do you know if there is a list of the servers location? 

It might be they're using only one server for EU - Germany is relatively central. I can't find anything online about where the servers are located. If I find out I will let you know.