XR500 WiFi Interferring with G Pro Wireless Mouse?

I've noticed that my XR500 is possibly affecting the signal for my G Pro Wireless mouse, to the point where I've had to plug in my mouse somewhere away from the router. I've noticed an improvement since doing so, just wondering if it's a possibility and whether or not there's a fix other than what I've done? 

• Administrators

That is expected, if people are having wireless issues I generally advise them to move any wireless devices like headphones (in this case a mouse) etc about 3 feet away from the router as it can interfere with the WiFi and vice versa. There isn't a fix for it really as it is normal behaviour - they both use the 2.4GHz band which is why they can clash. Your WiFi can even be affected if there is a microwave being used too close to the router as well!

On 3/21/2020 at 11:30 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

That is expected, if people are having wireless issues I generally advise them to move any wireless devices like headphones (in this case a mouse) etc about 3 feet away from the router as it can interfere with the WiFi and vice versa. There isn't a fix for it really as it is normal behaviour - they both use the 2.4GHz band which is why they can clash. Your WiFi can even be affected if there is a microwave being used too close to the router as well!

Yeah that's pretty much what I thought, just wanted comfirmation thanks! :) Hope everyone is staying safe within the Duma team.