xr500 dumaos auto ping not showing PING?

have this setup for playing COD, when i view the geofilter and i connect to a game, the autoping tab shows all the other info, but not the PING ? i see host tick rate, client tick rate, send rate and receive rate, but ping isnt showing anywhere ? it shows ping on the legend but its not listed anywhere.  Any idea what is wrong ?

thanks

Vinman

autoping not pinging.png

• Administrators

This is an issue we are aware of that can happen sometimes but lets try to get to the bottom of it. Are you viewing the auto ping on the dashboard? If so view it on the Geo-Filter page, do you get the same issue? Do you see the ping if you manually ping the host? Does your console have an Open NAT? Do you have respond to internet ping enabled in WAN Settings? - If not enable that. What is your physical setup e.g. ISP hub > XR500 in DMZ > Devices

• 2 months later...

Netduma Fraser same here man. I am located in Texas and have my radius circle around my state. I have ping assist checked with strict checked and filtering mode checked. There is sometimes when I get into call of duty MW lobbies that ping won’t show only the host tick rate,client tick rate, send rate, and receive rate. Happens very often. Can you please tell me what to adjust in my router settings, my nat type is open 

• Administrators
On 6/19/2020 at 9:41 PM, Michael Carrasco said:

Netduma Fraser same here man. I am located in Texas and have my radius circle around my state. I have ping assist checked with strict checked and filtering mode checked. There is sometimes when I get into call of duty MW lobbies that ping won’t show only the host tick rate,client tick rate, send rate, and receive rate. Happens very often. Can you please tell me what to adjust in my router settings, my nat type is open 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If you disable Auto Ping and manually ping the same server do you see the ping? If not then its because the router is unable to successfully ping the connection. 

• Administrators
On 6/21/2020 at 9:39 PM, Michael Carrasco said:

Even if I manually select the server it doesn’t want to. When you say the router can’t successfully ping the connection does that mean i have a faulty router?

You need to disable Auto Ping first before you can click on an icon to manually ping. No not at all, sometimes IP addresses are unreachable to ping that's quite normal. If you can ping it manually then it is a bug with Auto Ping.

I had auto ping on but does not show the ping an so I turned it off so I could just pick a server an sometimes well most times it doesn't even connect to it is there any way to fix this issue for the xr500? I mean sometimes auto ping shows the ping but not all the time really 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, PatB1970 said:

I am having same issue with no auto ping showing. Did not see an answer to the issue. Shows everything else but ping.

same with dashboard as well. It used to work and quit working about 4 to 6 weeks ago. 
what can we do so I can have ping back

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If you manually ping the server does the ping appear? Does Auto Ping work for other games that aren't CoD/MW? We're aware of it not always working with CoD so we're looking into it.

Hello!

the manual ping will work some of the time but auto ping will not work at all. I can only speak to cod mw as I do not play any other games at all. With limited time to play I only play cod, unfortunately.

On 3/21/2020 at 9:07 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

This is an issue we are aware of that can happen sometimes but lets try to get to the bottom of it. Are you viewing the auto ping on the dashboard? If so view it on the Geo-Filter page, do you get the same issue? Do you see the ping if you manually ping the host? Does your console have an Open NAT? Do you have respond to internet ping enabled in WAN Settings? - If not enable that. What is your physical setup e.g. ISP hub > XR500 in DMZ > Devices

should we enable respond to internet ping enabled in WAN Settings?