Duma still connect to the denied servers

Hi, 

attached photo of Geo-filter, this is a Fifa server, I have blocked it as seen, but I'm still able to connect to it. How to block it totally. I have restarted the game and the router and my whole devices, but I can't solve it 

Screenshot_at_Feb_21_14-54-09.png

or it is an authentication server that you can't, servers usually have several domains, each time only a small part of the server number changes, I can add the same server 6 times and after some time the name changes partially, but let someone advanced will speak @Netduma Alex 

No, it's a normal server I know it, it belongs to I3D servers, I want to blacklist it, because another server by Amazon has been installed in the same region and my ping to it is 6 ms, while this one is 13ms, and I want to connect to Amazon one, cause it is powerful.

2 hours ago, raf1212 said:

or it is an authentication server that you can't, servers usually have several domains, each time only a small part of the server number changes, I can add the same server 6 times and after some time the name changes partially, but let someone advanced will speak @Netduma Alex 

If the changes a few characters, it suggests that the IP is in the same "range" as the others. We can whitelist a whole range quite easily from our end.

3 hours ago, mohands said:

Hi, 

attached photo of Geo-filter, this is a Fifa server, I have blocked it as seen, but I'm still able to connect to it. How to block it totally. I have restarted the game and the router and my whole devices, but I can't solve it 

Looks like it's being allowed by Ping Assist, that's what the dotted circle means. That said, blocking a server manually should overwrite Ping Assist. It could be that there's many servers in exactly the same spot on the map and you're only touching one of them. The only solution to this (at present) is to put it outside of the filter radius.

Another theory: It sometimes takes few minutes for an icon to update. If you manually block a server, you'll have to disconnect from the server for a few minutes and reconnect before the icon will change. Just because the icon is wrong, doesn't mean it's not working behind the scenes.