pinploter help

Your routing is quite odd on the 3rd picture i think why is it making a whole trip around France? i assume u live in the south of France somewhere close to Toulouse ?

20200213_152145.jpg

• Administrators

It does seem to spike a bit, quite high in fact in some cases. Was also a little bit of packet loss on the last picture. It's quite a high ping as well to what I assume would be a fairly local site - they probably won't do anything about this. They will have 'normal parameters' and this likely fits that unfortunately. If what Mobel has suggest is your hop route then its far from optimal.

20 hours ago, Mobel said:

Your routing is quite odd on the 3rd picture i think why is it making a whole trip around France? i assume u live in the south of France somewhere close to Toulouse ?

20200213_152145.jpg

Yes, I live some 200 km from Touluse, and I have an impression during the game, the beginning of the game seems to slow down and later it accelerates and normalizes when I watch iptv television I have jumps backwards

16 godzin temu Netduma Fraser powiedział:

Wydaje się, że nieco przyspiesza, w niektórych przypadkach dość wysoko. Było również trochę utraty pakietu na ostatnim zdjęciu. Jest to również dość wysoki ping w stosunku do tego, co, jak zakładam, byłoby dość lokalną witryną - prawdopodobnie nic z tym nie zrobią. Będą miały „normalne parametry”, co prawdopodobnie nie pasuje. Jeśli to, co sugeruje Mobel, to twoja trasa hopowa, to nie jest ona optymalna.

jeśli mogę coś z tym zrobić, dodam, że prace światłowodowe były wdrażane od miesiąca i czuję niestabilny internet, prace zakończą się za 6 miesięcy

I will add that I looked at ipv4 google and it looks like this, ping seems better

www.google.com.png1202201714.png