Netduma r1 keeps dropping connection

Ralph3rd

Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] recv: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] send: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] recv: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] send: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] recv: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] send: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] recv: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] send: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] recv: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] send: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] recv: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] send: nf_ct_get failed Mon Feb 10 13:29:00 2020 kern.info kernel: [ 3452.852000] recv: nf_ct_get fail

the netduma log is full of this and just makes my online games unplayable as it updates in the log.

Edited by Netduma Alex
made text visible

Similarly happened to me. Since 2 night ago, everytime i opened the interface 192.168.88.1 on my google chrome, and under geofilter, it always got hang / crashed. And whenever my laptop / phone screen is locked, then my interface is automatically logged out. It means i could not keep my connection remains logged in. It happened only since 2 days ago. I checked my version, it is the latest one. For info i used netduma r1. So netduma forumers, please help me

Does admin acknowledge these post or do you have to post somewhere else for assistance. Thanks

Tried some more factory resets change to different ports used different ethernet cables still keep getting error messages. Ps4 continuing to lag. I get 60mb down 20mb up my connection usually great. I've kno idea what to try next, help anyone. Thanks

Mon Feb 10 17:33:10 2020 daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA d4:e6:b7:2d:10:47 WPA: group key handshake completed (RSN) Mon Feb 10 17:33:10 2020 daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA 9c:e0:63:cd:ee:a5 WPA: group key handshake completed (RSN) Mon Feb 10 17:33:10 2020 daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA 44:00:49:ba:ae:50 WPA: group key handshake completed (RSN) Mon Feb 10 17:33:10 2020 daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA bc:30:7d:5b:55:70 WPA: group key handshake completed (RSN) Mon Feb 10 17:32:12 2020 kern.info dpiclass-daemon: Kill flow due to timeout Mon Feb 10 17:31:42 2020 kern.info dpiclass-daemon: Kill flow due to timeout Mon Feb 10 17:31:42 2020 kern.info dpiclass-daemon: Kill flow due to timeout

• Administrators

Do not worry about the logs, it can be perceived that there are problems underlying when there isn't. What is your physical setup? Are ALL devices connected to the R1? What are the normal QoS settings you use and what is the average ping to the game you are getting shown by the Geo-Filter?

Ok no prob will ignore logs. my settings normally great at 80% down to 60% up and if really heavy usage at home I sometimes 40% down and10% up. My ping ranges from 15 to 19, mostly at 17 though. 

I've booked an engineer to come out incase theres an unknown problem but I did contact my isp and they said I was all good before I posted on here.

• Administrators

Well your ping sounds good so unless that fluctuates a lot there isn't likely to be an issue there. I would suggest though you follow this guide while saturating your connection with downloads/streams etc while adjusting your Anti-Bufferbloat percentages and see what lowers the ping/keeps it the most stable just to be certain local congestion isn't a cause.
http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-how-to-test-your-internet-ping

On 2/14/2020 at 5:27 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Well your ping sounds good so unless that fluctuates a lot there isn't likely to be an issue there. I would suggest though you follow this guide while saturating your connection with downloads/streams etc while adjusting your Anti-Bufferbloat percentages and see what lowers the ping/keeps it the most stable just to be certain local congestion isn't a cause.
http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-how-to-test-your-internet-ping

Hi Fraser, after the issues of dropping connection, i did factory reset via my interface. Now new problem appeared. After factory reset, my wifi light is not blinking at all. I managed to access to my interface by using ethernet. My wifi username & pw is default (netsumaR1 & netdumar1). But the think is the wifi light is not blinking and if i search for netduma wifi network thru my mobile, it does not appearing at all. Means wifi seems does not rxist. Could you help to advise?

14 hours ago, Marzhooc said:

Hi Fraser, after the issues of dropping connection, i did factory reset via my interface. Now new problem appeared. After factory reset, my wifi light is not blinking at all. I managed to access to my interface by using ethernet. My wifi username & pw is default (netsumaR1 & netdumar1). But the think is the wifi light is not blinking and if i search for netduma wifi network thru my mobile, it does not appearing at all. Means wifi seems does not rxist. Could you help to advise?

Hey Fraser if u are there and can reply please

On 2/15/2020 at 2:04 AM, Marzhooc said:

That's weird, is wifi definitely turned on in the interface?

2 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

That's weird, is wifi definitely turned on in the interface?

Yes it is. But on router itself, no light at all. It all happened after i did factory reset via interface. I search for its wifi thru my mobile, does not seems to find it. Could you help to advise?

22 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Try holding down the WiFi button on the router, it might be turned off.

22 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Try holding down the WiFi button on the router, it might be turned off.

Really? There is no wifi button on netduma R1. Come on...

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Marzhooc said:

So is it broken? Bought less than a year, 1 time factory reset and broken? Is there any warranty by netduma?

The WiFi light for the original firmware on the router never worked, I think it inadvertently got fixed with DumaOS but it's not an indication necessarily that it's broken. Access the interface via ethernet, disable the WiFi, apply and then reboot the router from the interface. Access the interface, enable the wifi, apply and then reboot, does it work then? 

32 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The WiFi light for the original firmware on the router never worked, I think it inadvertently got fixed with DumaOS but it's not an indication necessarily that it's broken. Access the interface via ethernet, disable the WiFi, apply and then reboot the router from the interface. Access the interface, enable the wifi, apply and then reboot, does it work then? 

Ok i will try. As we are living in different time region, i will let u know tomorrow afternoon your time. So reboot only, not factory reset again?