This game is unreal

ugotstretched

So after trying european server with another forum member i was being placed on a peer connection in which i felt untouchable. But yet auto pinging servers at lower than 40 ping seems to put me behind enemy lines connection wise.  Im not sure if anyone with a great connection can really play this gm and take it serious.  The game is easy, but the way you have to play lacks that good old COD Flow.  Here are some pics of me on the peer connection in europe so the geo said? and of me on my NJ server 3 ping. Notice the tick rates and send and receive rates.  Europe server must be a mistake cause i wouldnt be pulling a single digit ping

Screenshot_20191227-044512_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191227-014533_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191227-014537_Samsung Internet.jpg

Could also be SBMM. In peer games, you should not have SBMM active. At least that's how it was on WW2 and BO4.

By the way I think you were the actual host in that peer games.

That's why your Client tickrates and send rates are so high.

• Administrators

The first server is definitely NJ so you're literally on top of it. The peer is actually a server in the US so it's mislocated and misclassified so if it was appearing in the correct place it would be the case of searching for different servers that play the best for you.

Im in NJ bro im always on low ping servers and they suck

1 hour ago, SurvivorOf said:

Being an extremely hardcore gamer, I am curious in how to get this low of ping. The servers I land on are 30 and up. and also at times my geofilter still forces me to connect to connections I've blocked.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SurvivorOf said:

Being an extremely hardcore gamer, I am curious in how to get this low of ping. The servers I land on are 30 and up. and also at times my geofilter still forces me to connect to connections I've blocked.

Hey, welcome to the holiday and happy holidays!

You have to be very lucky in that your base ping is very low and that you live right on top of the game servers, this isn't the case for everyone. 30ms is still very good.