So good things first:

The Down- and Upgrade worked without any issues. The Auto Ping Problem is cleared, I have no more dotted outlines and dont connect to servers 1000 km away. Thank you!

The ps4 party problem is not fixed however, we now talk via ingame chat. And if we play games we're the geofilter is not necessary, I either remove the ps4 from the geofilter or set it in spectator mode for the time we dont play CoD (what do you suggest: remove and add or switch between filter and spectator mode?)

I played by myself after the down and upgrade and didnt have any issues lagwise or package loss wise at the moment (I hope it stays that way when I play with my friends later)

I assume its the ps4 party that caused the problems(I tried to allow the ps party server in the US, didnt work)

Also quick question(s):

Why do the server/peer icons change size? What does the change in size mean?

Also, this screenshot is while playing alone: Am I connected to 2 servers? or is that peer just a player in my lobby?

Thank you for your help!

FireShot Capture 016 - Geo-Filter - DumaOS - routerlogin.net.png

1 hour ago, vewxi said:

The ps4 party problem is not fixed however, we now talk via ingame chat. And if we play games we're the geofilter is not necessary, I either remove the ps4 from the geofilter or set it in spectator mode for the time we dont play CoD (what do you suggest: remove and add or switch between filter and spectator mode?)

The PS4 party problem will probably be fixed by us whitelisting a bunch of servers from our end. The problem with PS4 party chat is that it connects to a Sony server as well as to peers, so both could potentially be causing an issue. Between the two options you gave, i'd suggest switching between filtering and spectating mode. Removing the device is pointless once you've gone into spectating mode.

1 hour ago, vewxi said:

Why do the server/peer icons change size? What does the change in size mean?

It represents the frequency at which packets are being sent to it. The logic being that the server or peer with the most packets going to or coming from it will be the host. The size is meant to allow you to figure out who the host is at a glance.

1 hour ago, vewxi said:

Also, this screenshot is while playing alone: Am I connected to 2 servers? or is that peer just a player in my lobby?

Hmm, not sure. It could be a peer, or it could be something that the PlayStation is doing in the background.

20 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

i'd suggest switching between filtering and spectating mode

Okay, will do that!

20 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

It represents the frequency at which packets are being sent to it. The logic being that the server or peer with the most packets going to or coming from it will be the host. The size is meant to allow you to figure out who the host is at a glance.

okay good to know! but sometimes i am only connected to a small icon, no big one (host) on the map

2 hours ago, vewxi said:

okay good to know! but sometimes i am only connected to a small icon, no big one (host) on the map

Well you should judge the icons in relation to each other. The biggest icon is usually the host, but if there's only one icon, that's the host, even if it's small.