Calling ALL Blackout players?!!

purpleandgold33

Anyone with the XR500 ( I put my R1 on the shelf a few months ago). Just curious do you guys get melted easy with level 3 and a trauma on? Do you go to the end when it feels like a smooth connection for the game and all of sudden just get an ista-death or ghosting bullets or massive sponging? I have literally tried everything to get this game to play better or just a little more consistency. I opened ports put my console in the dmz, etc. I still enjoy the stupid game but I would like to win a little more. Me being close to a 2kd player (in multi since MW2) shouldn't be losing the gunfights that I do. I swear when I get into close range fights I can see the lag me dropping frames and my bullets either ghosting or sponging and if not that then I die before I can even jump out of the way and fight back. Just curious if you have success with the XR500 or R1 and what you did. I have spectrum 200 down / 10 up. And if anyone has tried the wireshark thing with blackout at all. Be curious to see that as well. I notice in a lot of lobbies my recieve rate is literally through the roof and send rate is low if that means anything. Been on ping plotter several times for hours and have a stable base ping 17ish-20ms with a jitter of roughly 8ms. But when interpreted to servers its different when you watch the in game graph. I watch the streamers and they have some games like me (and I'm like yeah I've seen that before) but they still get good lobbies more than I do. Any suggestions or things you did please do share! Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving! Peace and cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Im a 3kd blackout player from uk and this happens to me all the time paladin headshots ghosting getting rinsed at close range .. i think its all down to the geo filter i have mine set only around the uk when ever i turn it on i play on a 20ms connection in london in game thats about 40ms 35ms but i get melted FAST when ever i turn the geo filter off tye game plays smooth and i win almost every gun fight without trying .. i honestly think this geo filter is a pile of shit to be honest 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Im a 3kd blackout player from uk and this happens to me all the time paladin headshots ghosting getting rinsed at close range .. i think its all down to the geo filter i have mine set only around the uk when ever i turn it on i play on a 20ms connection in london in game thats about 40ms 35ms but i get melted FAST when ever i turn the geo filter off tye game plays smooth and i win almost every gun fight without trying .. i honestly think this geo filter is a pile of shit to be honest 

The Geo-Filter just allows you to force the servers you want to play on, if that server doesn't play well for you then it's that particular server - the Geo-Filter doesn't alter that connection in any way other than allowing you to play on it in the first place. If there is a particular server that plays well for you then use the Geo-Filter to force that instead.