Geofilter connect to exact same server and host in US while iam living in middle east

I did every steps and trick found in this websites but no progress, even if i denied it, it will connect to it but then it will kick me out of the game(fortnite). I did every thing, my friends plays on middle east server but my self iam connected to US. Please guide me to solve this 

Qais

Welcome to the forum!

Does the server in the US have a white ring around it? Would it be possible to have a screenshot of the Geo-Filter when this happens?

If the server has a white ring, then it is an authentication server and is required in order to log in to the game.

Hi there, thank u for your reply, it has white triangle only when its in filtering mode & a person in spectating , it is rght in the same place. I did as well to put my location in middle of the sea but same behavior happens. I have two servers near to me one in india and other in Bahrain.

83C7D336-F5B5-45C9-96CA-FEE7EC816429.png

883BB915-60FC-41D5-B9A6-F488DB5C4E68.png

37BB34E5-CC15-474B-A6A4-B80F109181F4.png

64120D01-0126-4C38-8313-3F1B9F08345E.png

• Administrators

That US server showing on the west is definitely a authentication server required for online play so that is fine. Ah that's good news, the Texas one is definitely incorreclty located and should be in Dubai. If you could post it in the form here we can correct it:

I post the form for the middle east server which is located in Bahrain as to be whitelisted, and the mislocated server now now not showing in, its directly connect to Middle east; no idea hows that comes. However the bing now to much high around 130 and above my friends plays it on 20s and less. I tried to play multiple times it do the same thing. No sever or peer shows in the geo filter in US.

22A9B19A-19BA-4CFD-8DDB-A9CAEE300462.png

• Netduma Staff

This server should be fixed in the next cloud update since you've filled in the form - thank you for reporting this to us :)

The game will connect you to different servers depending on the time of day / capacity of their servers. Sometimes it will try to connect you to high-ping servers, in which case I'd recommend using Ping Assist to make sure that doesn't happen.

• Administrators

It's being worked on as we speak so hope to push the cloud as soon as possible. The server you're actually connecting to is 30ms which is great, it doesn't matter that it's showing incorrectly on the map as you're still getting a good ping. I would suggest you follow this guide for QoS as well: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos

• 1 month later...

It seems that am still connecting to US host/server after latest update. Nothing change even after your big fixes.!!! And i i cannot see fortnite middle east server and hosts? Cannot connect to them.

please help

• Administrators

Are you able to view the interface on a PC and provide a full screenshot of the entire Geo-Filter page when this happens? As far as I am aware Fortnite doesn't have a middle east region in their region selector could you confirm this? If they don't then I don't think it's likely that you'll often play on a low ping server.

i never come in front of region selector in my router?! but for other routers i used from netgear, yes they don't. the thing is my friends counters beter ping around 15 to 10 wherea mine is 30 to 50 and iam having xr500

capture.png

• Administrators

Not on the router, Fortnite has a region selector in their settings. Where are your friends located that they have a lower ping? The Geo-Filter is in Spectating Mode so it's not Filtering at all which is why you're getting things outside your radius. If you switch to Filtering Mode then that won't happen.

• Administrators

The way that Fornite matchmaking works is that it only tries to make a connection to a server once you're loading into the game itself. That's when we block it which is why you get kicked so you'll have to repeat the process until you get the server that you want. It may be quicker to use spectating mode, look at where the server is/ping it and then leave and keep doing that until you get the one you want. It's just how their matchmaking works unfortunately.