Disable QoS

NinaRicci2011

You're using an R1, correct? What might be happening is that QoS is taxing the processor which is causing a loss in throughput. You can check this by going to System Information and looking at the CPU usage graph when QoS is active. If it's constantly at or near 100%, that would explain the issue. This could be due to the age of the R1, as sometimes older hardware begins to fail over time. 

QoS sometimes does result in a small reduction of maximum bandwidth, but it shouldn't be anything major. If it IS a major reduction, then it's a bug.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:56 PM, Netduma Alex said:

You're using an R1, correct? What might be happening is that QoS is taxing the processor which is causing a loss in throughput. You can check this by going to System Information and looking at the CPU usage graph when QoS is active. If it's constantly at or near 100%, that would explain the issue. This could be due to the age of the R1, as sometimes older hardware begins to fail over time. 

QoS sometimes does result in a small reduction of maximum bandwidth, but it shouldn't be anything major. If it IS a major reduction, then it's a bug.

The CPU usage graph is arround 20 the hole time whit QoS active .

• Administrators

CPU usage is fine then. What are the QoS settings you're using normally? Are you aware that lowering the Anti-Bufferbloat percentage will lower your bandwidth and that this is expected behaviour to ensure congestion is eliminated on your network?

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

CPU usage is fine then. What are the QoS settings you're using normally? Are you aware that lowering the Anti-Bufferbloat percentage will lower your bandwidth and that this is expected behaviour to ensure congestion is eliminated on your network?

I have 300 download and upload is 20 in the bandwith , this is where i pay for , 

then i have set the sliders near 35 bouth , this feels the best when i play call off duty  

my bandwith allocation stand near 25 procent for all my device upload and download , i have 4 device ( ps4 , iPad , laptop , Phone ) traffic stand near when high priority traffic detected 

Traffic prioritization stand enable dumaOs classifd games 

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you find that works best for you then that's great, keep in mind with Anti-Bufferbloat that low then while active your speeds will be around 105/7

Thats the problem whit dumaQos enable , i have never this speeds , everytime arround 50 download , upload is wel arround 18 mostely 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, NinaRicci2011 said:

Thats the problem whit dumaQos enable , i have never this speeds , everytime arround 50 download , upload is wel arround 18 mostely 

How are you speedtesting when that happens, through ethernet or WiFi?