Issue Joining Friends (he has a xr300)

sabarblade

So I've got a weird issue, every time I attempt to join my friend who has an XR300 it won't let me join and the only thing that appears is a player symbol under Africa. The other weird thing is if I ping it, it comes up with my WAN IP and another IP 10.0.0.1, this is all with both our filters completely disabled. Any assistance would be great, thanks :) (Black ops 4 BTW)

Edit: Heres the ID's for both attempts if this helps (62c03c075d01a3a8) and (610aa06ba700fb00)

When a peer comes up off the coast of africa, it means it couldn't be located on the map. The reason it appears where it does is because the coast of africa is the centre on the map.

Do you both have your Geo-Filters in Spectating Mode? I would imagine that Spectating Mode shouldn't get in the way of this connection.

Yeah both of us have our filters disabled and in spectator mode, can join a PS4 party chat just fine with him appearing as normal on the map but won't establish a connection if I join his game on BO4, few restarts from both of us and it's still happening. Can join anyone else just fine and we both have an open nat type