Am i losing packets?

No clue if its working correctly, so here is a screenshot of my packets loss.

My download is 500 mb and upload 50mb

if you need more information please ask, i have no clue if its working properly because i have a feeling my bullets aren't reg correctly in atleast the new cod..

I also have QOS on all the time, it was off now because i was downloading.

qos.png

This is a bit of a confusing layout i'll be honest.

High Priority and Background separate data that has been prioritized by DumaOS Classified Games or custom rules, and data that hasn't been prioritized.

The unprioritized packets next to total represent packets that were dropped.

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

This is a bit of a confusing layout i'll be honest.

High Priority and Background separate data that has been prioritized by DumaOS Classified Games or custom rules, and data that hasn't been prioritized.

The unprioritized packets next to total represent packets that were dropped.

I have no clue what you mean, if its wrong is there a way to fix it? Because like i said i don't feel like being consistant with the hit registration in atleast modern warfare.. and i sit around 18 ping

Qos 21.png

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

Oh. Well the short answer is yes, you are losing packets.

Try prioritizing your PC using the games console profile.

i think my pc is already prioritzed, i will send you some screen's maybe you can help me setup up the right settings :) BTW The amount of packages lost is in a spawn of over a week or 2. and dslreport also gives me: A+ A A+ on all 3.. i also needed to add ports because the router isn't seeing MW as a Prior. I should also note that i have a modem in between the router and my connection because ISP..

Edit 1: Im still losing some packages, no clue how but it seems less.

settings 2.png

settings.png

dslreports.png

traffic.png

qos new.png

• Administrators

Actually I think we have given the wrong advice here. Let me correct it:

• You should be worried if the High Priority row is showing 'unprioritized packets'. This would mean traffic like your games console is having packet loss
  • The good news is you are not getting this, you are only seeing it on the Background row
  • This means some unimportant traffic is seeing packet loss. This could be something like a torrent, but it may also be the results from your DSL Reports Speed Test. That test literally tries to force packet loss etc. with the bufferbloat part of the test. So if you're not using our Anti-Bufferbloat feature then it would be normal to see Unprioritized Packets in the Background rows

My advice would be to follow our QoS guide to get all of your QoS features setup perfectly. You can then be confident your router is well equipped to solve any congestion on your network: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos