Can't access DumaOS via any device.

Colonel__Forbin

Hello.  I upgraded to DumaOS a few days ago and and everything was fine, other than not getting speeds I was suppose to, until all of a sudden I now can't access the R1 at all via any device. When I go to 192.168.1 I get this...

HTTP/1.0 500 Server Error Content-Type: text/html haserl CGI Error

[string "/www/ndindex.html"]:18: unfinished long string near ''

I'm still getting wifi and wired internet though, just no DumaOS.  Any help would be much appreciated.

have you tried http://r1 ? this is the alternative login for the R1. Hopefully this fixes your issue but if not a member of netduma will respond to this thread as it is late sunday evening here.

10 hours ago, BIG__DOG said:

have you tried http://r1 ? this is the alternative login for the R1. Hopefully this fixes your issue but if not a member of netduma will respond to this thread as it is late sunday evening here.

I tried that with the same error message as a result.  Thanks.

16 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Welcome to the forums!

This probably won't work but try going to /dumaos/ instead of 192.168.88.1

Unplug your R1 and plug it in again, it might be something that's fixed with a simple reboot.

Same error code.  I've rebooted it as well.  Thanks.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:32 AM, Netduma Alex said:

Welcome to the forums!

This probably won't work but try going to /dumaos/ instead of 192.168.88.1

Unplug your R1 and plug it in again, it might be something that's fixed with a simple reboot.

I was actually able to get to /dumaos/ but did not see an option on that page to access the R1.  I am I missing something?

10 minutes ago, BIG__DOG said:

Have you tried the very obvious and most often overlooked test..........go into your browser and clear ALL your history then retry to access the R1?

Yup. Tried that as well using Firefox, Chrome, Safari & Edge. All getting the same error code. 

• Administrators

Could you provide a full screenshot of the browser when this happens please? Could you ensure it shows the URL you're using to access it as well please? Also for the screenshot, right click on the page and go to 'Inspect Element', on the window that appears click the 'Console' tab. Just to double check, one day it was fine and then the next you were unable to access it and there weren't any setting changes?

On 11/14/2019 at 1:40 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you provide a full screenshot of the browser when this happens please? Could you ensure it shows the URL you're using to access it as well please? Also for the screenshot, right click on the page and go to 'Inspect Element', on the window that appears click the 'Console' tab. Just to double check, one day it was fine and then the next you were unable to access it and there weren't any setting changes?

I was using DumaOS for about a week with the only problem being not getting the high speeds I should have.  I did switch ISPs recently, but the DumaOS was working with it.  Then one day without anymore changes to settings I started getting the error message.  Here's the screenshot.

image.thumb.png.c4d81735908809bb2cae0c172820e878.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...