Missing JSON response? I get this when rebooting all the time.

Guest Killhippie
1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

We are working on a mobile app.

Anyway I think you should perhaps try a different browser or an incognito tab in your current browser. If that works, you can fix this by clearing the cache in Chrome.

Hi Alex, he is using a mobile browser on an Android handset and I was thinking thats the issue as DumaOS does not respond well to smartphones for logins?

2 hours ago, Killhippie said:

Hi Alex, he is using a mobile browser on an Android handset and I was thinking thats the issue as DumaOS does not respond well to smartphones for logins?

Well... DumaOS doesn't display perfectly on mobile but i'm pretty sure the login works okay, unless there's a huge problem that i've missed.

Guest Killhippie
46 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Well... DumaOS doesn't display perfectly on mobile but i'm pretty sure the login works okay, unless there's a huge problem that i've missed.

So the missing JSON response is happening at login?  I didn't see that mentioned by the OP just that he gets it when rebooting a lot. I think rebooting does more harm than good tbh especially multiple times and should not be something that needs to be done.. I may need more coffee though its a grey wet day and the energy levels are low... ;)

16 minutes ago, Killhippie said:

So the missing JSON response is happening at login?  I didn't see that mentioned by the OP just that he gets it when rebooting a lot. I think rebooting does more harm than good tbh especially multiple times and should not be something that needs to be done.. I may need more coffee though its a grey wet day and the energy levels are low... ;)

Uh yeah I hate this time of year, makes me very low energy.

Guest Killhippie
13 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Uh yeah I hate this time of year, makes me very low energy.

Snap. Its draining, and having the lights on at 3pm is just grim.

There have been an update on chrome mobile days ago and things are fucked up since then with Duma Os... don't worry it's Google chrome problem !!! Missing json appears after the browser felt asleep... just refresh the page or close chrome and open it again !!! 

26 minutes ago, DMC_81 said:

There have been an update on chrome mobile days ago and things are fucked up since then with Duma Os... don't worry it's Google chrome problem !!! Missing json appears after the browser felt asleep... just refresh the page or close chrome and open it again !!! 

Yup! When it sleeps it happens all the time. I thought it was new error. And @DMC_81 it's so great to see you again you monster! Man I've been needing your help for the past weeks!! I uninstalled COD because I cant stabilize over 100hz. Lol I gave up

8 minutes ago, BugsAndGlitches- said:

Yup! When it sleeps it happens all the time. I thought it was new error. And @DMC_81 it's so great to see you again you monster! Man I've been needing your help for the past weeks!! I uninstalled COD because I cant stabilize over 100hz. Lol I gave up

Oh shit...sorry to hear that man !!! I started to rec a vid on Friday but as a huge surprise the dedis where all stables at 120hz and up without doing anything 😮 so i stopped the recording after starting the game and finding the new stable tickrates and being amazed !!! Sadly some changes happened Friday and triggered the tickrates stability by itself...and Sunday other changes happened and boom no more automatic full stability 😱😞😞😞... 

so i'll do the video today !!! 

I also passed over 15hours strictly on cloud problems and dedis for MW and NFS Heat and i had to finish confirming my findings to be able to help Alex fixing the cloud before doing the video because i'll show that it work and then i'll factory reset live in the vid...then i'll setup and test while trying to not forget any infos 😂 !!! 

And sorry because i need time to help my health sometimes so i try to remove stress and lessons at those times !!! 

Even live i did log in just to post the cloud infos for Alex and i saw stuff i couldn't resist to jump in 😛  so i'll do the cloud post and take a look at my messages and notifications... if you think you just miss 1 or 2 lil adjustments then ask me by message please and i'll try to answer fastest as i can !!! 👽🍻

13 minutes ago, DMC_81 said:

Oh shit...sorry to hear that man !!! I started to rec a vid on Friday but as a huge surprise the dedis where all stables at 120hz and up without doing anything 😮 so i stopped the recording after starting the game and finding the new stable tickrates and being amazed !!! Sadly some changes happened Friday and triggered the tickrates stability by itself...and Sunday other changes happened and boom no more automatic full stability 😱😞😞😞... 

so i'll do the video today !!! 

I also passed over 15hours strictly on cloud problems and dedis for MW and NFS Heat and i had to finish confirming my findings to be able to help Alex fixing the cloud before doing the video because i'll show that it work and then i'll factory reset live in the vid...then i'll setup and test while trying to not forget any infos 😂 !!! 

And sorry because i need time to help my health sometimes so i try to remove stress and lessons at those times !!! 

Even live i did log in just to post the cloud infos for Alex and i saw stuff i couldn't resist to jump in 😛  so i'll do the cloud post and take a look at my messages and notifications... if you think you just miss 1 or 2 lil adjustments then ask me by message please and i'll try to answer fastest as i can !!! 👽🍻

Will do man. Hope you feel better. Get well soon brother. And I'll be waiting and check your channel out again. Thanks man.