traffic prioritization question

DAKOTADOCKALL

Also dont know if this has to do with but the apps are not loading and the error you get for flushing the cloud pops up along waiting for them to load.  I also rebooted the r1 to see if that would fix it but it didnt help. Edit I added Logs encase looking at that helps. 

log-1573245903452.txt

• Administrators

That looks much better, so likely nothing much was being downloaded at the time. Which R-Apps specifically aren't loading? Does it say R-App not loaded or does it just constantly load? Flushing cloud error is fine.

everything seems to be fine now could of just be a 1 or couple time thing ill monitor it for a few days and report back if it happens again. And when im talking about the flushing cloud error im just referring to what pops up when you do that for what poped up when the r-apps where not loading  

okay it is doing it again and now that i think about it I have been just straight out losing internet connection all together for awhile now. Im not sure if its my netduma r1 just getting old or its my isp but the only way to get it to come back on is to pull the power cord rebooting it just doesnt do it. If it needs to be done id like a 1v1 if that could happen to see if you can see if anythings wrong.

hello I bought it from you guys back in 2017 so i have no idea when it was made but its had use everyday sense i got it hooked up.

Its probably been a few months where it just drops connection and i have to pull the power cord and reconnect it but the r apps not loading started 3-4 days go.

Yes good idea, 5 or 6 would be good.

Hopefully this helps the R-apps not loading problem.

It's possible that the reason the R1 is losing connection is because of some issue between it and the modem you're using. Is your modem in bridge mode?

EDIT: although if the problem only started happening recently, that kind of throws that theory out of the window.