Is AW any better for anyone today?

Matt_Akira

Had lobbies of annihilation and death yesterday with uk based servers and players with all good pings yet still felt behind the game, My BAL felt like an LMG, anyways just at work and wondering if it's any better today as I know others had problems! Cheers guys

been getting placed into a lot of lobbies against much higher skilled opponents of late. I don't even need to check the kd's if they're wearing masters division gear lol.

not tried since sunday but connections seemed ok for the most part ,just a bit outclassed by the competition unfortunately

Haha yeah I have days where I want to get back from work and start smashing some cod but nope...2.7gb update! Jugs maybe your spm has gone up hence why your placing with grandmasters? I've noticed the same but who knows how sbmm works

Yeah it has been playing kind of whack since last week after the update. Today I rebooted my router, Xbox One and modem just to get rid of the 3 bar madness. It kind of helped but AW is hopeless.

Haha yeah I have days where I want to get back from work and start smashing some cod but nope...2.7gb update! Jugs maybe your spm has gone up hence why your placing with grandmasters? I've noticed the same but who knows how sbmm works

spm is about 230 ish but is still creeping upwards steadily along with everything else, but i seriously doubt it's currently at a level that justifies the opponents i keep getting now even if it judges you just on current form.

Its a bag of nails with or without the R1 for me, only play it to just round up a few of the challenge` s, maxed out on prestige`s  so i just run around on Domination for easy kills, don`t even bother much with caps, done my share of those when needed, time to let someone else do it, to many players team kill  on Hardcore  which they do if they are cheating for the other team, then you get players going back to the same spot to let friends on the other team shoot them on purpose,  team death match, nobody moves and would rather sit in corners waiting for a player to run past for an easy kill, ground war is unplayable, more laggy than any other mode, other modes where you have to sit out and wait once shot get to boring, as with TDM ,no instant respawn, rather they make you wait several seconds before letting play again. Core mode is a complete waste of time,takes almost a full mag just to shoot someone on some games, even Hardcore is getting to be like that,

Had some good matches and bad matches but the connection has been whacky the past couple days. People in a 750 mile radius geo filter and always 2-3 people with 1-2 bar connections. Not sure what is going on and hope it is better tonight.

It really does vary for this game and my opinion is it's worse if you have any map packs installed as it lowers/spreads the player base even more.  If you do get in a good lobby, don't leave!  lol  I'm highly interested in the new features coming into the duma :)

Archived