Packet loss but only when using Speedtest?

Hi, I was getting huge packet loss before a factory reset to the xr500 but even now, I am still getting packet loss when using the Speedtest app. My computer doesn't indicate packet loss nor does the Xbox test. Are there any known issues regarding the xr and Speedtest? I am averaging about 17% packet loss. Switching to mobile data indicates 0% so it isn't the app. 

I imagine the packet loss is caused because the speedtest is intentionally trying to flood the connection to it's maximum capacity. In most situations, a server will slow down sending packets when one gets dropped. This technique is used to figure out what video quality your connection you can handle... but for a speedtest I imagine they push lots of data regardless of how many packets get dropped.

If the problem only occurs during a speedtest, I wouldn't worry about it.

Turned off QoS and now have zero packet loss. Gaming is also way better. This router is definitely not working as intended. I have spent dozens of hours trying to get it right. Wasted time. I am done. 

• Administrators

Could you provide us with a screenshot of the entire QoS page with your normal settings chosen please? It sounds like you had a manual rule in Traffic Prioritization for the PC is that correct? If so then I'm not surprised you had packet loss as it is meant for low bandwidth applications like games etc. If you force too much bandwidth through the feature then you could experience issues like packet loss.