Packet loss with QoS enabled?

Did some more tests. Packet loss is as high as 47% with some tests. Neighbors have same internet. They have 0% loss using the free router they were given by the cable broadband company. This is infuriating

I have done a factory reset of the router. It seems to be better now. I will post some pingplotter pics in a sec. Could you please have a look at them and see if they are ok? Thanks

I have this same problem and have had this issue since milestone1.3 Doing a factory reset is the only thing that works to get it under control. But the sad part is that it only lasts for awhile and you will likely get the issue to resurface. Im hoping the next new major update will fix this issue.  Maybe you will be lucky and the factory reset using a paper clip to the back of the router will work for you. Good luck! 

Zippy.

11 hours ago, Mikzxr said:

Anyone care to give an opinion on the graph? Thanks

The results on the graph look pretty good. The only concern is that one really huge lag spike, but since it doesn't seem to have happened again, I can only assume that something on your network was using a lot of bandwidth very briefly.