Destiny 2 PC - Steam

I play Destiny 2 on PS4. I often got beaver error code even i am in tower,

I can see people out of my range that the game connected sometime i can play with them around 2-3 games then got kick to orbit

Before my XR500 work perfect never got this issue, this problem i got after new update Destiny 2

If i set as Spectating mode i can play as long as i want without any problem.

Geo-Filter:

Set my PS4 - filtering mode

Profile - Destiny

Strict mode - off

Auto ping host - on

Ping assist - 45

Range - 3000

31 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If strict mode off isn't working then we definitely need to whitelist some more servers. When you get booted or an error do you see anything blocked at all? If you allow them does it then work?

While match making i saw many triangle that mean people out of my range, some people in sparkling circle that in my route pool then all blank. I will try again later to see while got boot.

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're getting beaver issues when the map looks that way? That's interesting as there only seems to be about 3 icons that are blocked, are you able to get their IDs?

Sorry i did not get their ids but what i know now Destiny 2 changed match making system to be base on skill play then connection.

14 hours ago, SLeePLatED said:

Screenshot_20191023-022723_Firefox.jpg

Most of the people on that map are being allowed by Ping Assist, there a a few whitelisted servers, only one or two people actually blocked though, very strange.

The person off the coast of Africa is just being caused by a bug, so i'd ignore that.

What confuses me is that, with so few players being blocked, why would an error be caused?

Do the errors still happen when Geo-Filter is in Spectating mode?

2 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Most of the people on that map are being allowed by Ping Assist, there a a few whitelisted servers, only one or two people actually blocked though, very strange.

The person off the coast of Africa is just being caused by a bug, so i'd ignore that.

What confuses me is that, with so few players being blocked, why would an error be caused?

Do the errors still happen when Geo-Filter is in Spectating mode?

Thanks, Spectating mode work just fine

6 minutes ago, SLeePLatED said:

Maybe one of them is server?

Yeah I assume they've been miscategorized. I'll try and recreate the problem on my end and get the IP addresses.

What were you doing when the screenshot was taken and the error occurred?

On 10/23/2019 at 6:11 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Yeah I assume they've been miscategorized. I'll try and recreate the problem on my end and get the IP addresses.

What were you doing when the screenshot was taken and the error occurred?

Match making classic mix 6vs6