Unable to Access 192.168.88.1

15hockeyfan15

I rebooted the router through the software today due to the WiFi dropping, and since the reboot I am no longer able to access the router's interface, although every device is still connected to the internet. I have tried different browsers and devices and the same issue occurs. I have tried unplugging the router and have also factory reset it, which seems to have worked as I was disconnected from the WiFi, but still can't load the Duma interface. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, I have the same exact problem. Today I updated my firmware from 1.03.6 g to R1 DumaOS. It was working well unitl I rebooted. Now every time I go on 192.168.88.1, I get the same error. My IP address on my pc appears as 192.168.0.28 with gateway of 192.168.0..1. I'm just confused as to why I can't reach the site anymore. I cannot  access it via http://dumaos? either. 

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

The authorization required you need to use:

Username: admin
Password: password

If you have already been through the setup wizard then you will have been given the chance to change these details. If you did then use those instead.