PLEASE HELP! XR700 TO XR700 VPN CONFIG

This driving me nuts. I have two xr700's in two locations. I want router B to join the VPN service I created on router A. I've downloaded the config files from router A (which work perfectly on my Mac / android / iPhone). I followed the instructions listed here http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000027547-using-the-vpn-feature-with-a-non-supported-vpn-provider and I can not get it to work it's driving me insane. I've tried with the windows/nonwindows/smartphone config files to no avail. I don't know why duma-duma connection isn't easier - but nonetheless please help!!!

Hallelujah! factory reset fixed the app loading issue! so to recap for anyone that may see this in the future. 

-GENERATE SMARTPHONE OVPN FILE (FROM SETTINGS > VPN SERVICE) FROM XR700 THAT IS ACTING AS YOUR VPN SERVER

-OPEN THE FILE WITH NOTEPAD / TEXTEDIT AND COPY ALL TEXT

-ON THE SECOND XR700 (ACTING AS YOUR CLIENT) - GO TO Hybrid VPN > ADVANCED TAB > USE "client" AS BOTH USER NAME AND PW. THEN PASTE CONFIGURATION TEXT ON THE CONFIGURATION LINE. SAVE AND APPLY

-ONCE CONNECTED ADD DEVICES (AND SERVICES) WHICH YOU DO OR DO NOT WANT TO ROUTE THROUGH THE VPN. 

So if I were to add a device to vpn only for a specific service - and I enable the “block traffic if vpn disconnects” - will it block ALL traffic or only the traffic for the designated service?

i.e Apple TV set to route only Hulu traffic through vpn.  Vpn disconnects. Does the Apple TV only lose access to Hulu or does it lose access to everything?