Warface PC/PS4 30 min Ranked bans Stricked Filter

Hi Duma team

Any way around this? warface for both console and pc have a list of dedi's to choose from i'm on amsterdam server and will set my geo (stricked) around that and moscow as the secondary nearest now if the game puts me on any other further away server which is real lag fest it will kick me out of the pre-loading screen if i play ranked that will give me a 30 minute ban.

I have tried ping assist  but seems to be an issue with vers .10 xr700 which is not working.

Not a big issue as i use spectate mode but the game will put you into south american servers which is real S... show.

Any thoughts?

• Netduma Staff
22 hours ago, sncjez said:

Hi Duma team

Any way around this? warface for both console and pc have a list of dedi's to choose from i'm on amsterdam server and will set my geo (stricked) around that and moscow as the secondary nearest now if the game puts me on any other further away server which is real lag fest it will kick me out of the pre-loading screen if i play ranked that will give me a 30 minute ban.

I have tried ping assist  but seems to be an issue with vers .10 xr700 which is not working.

Not a big issue as i use spectate mode but the game will put you into south american servers which is real S... show.

Any thoughts?

Hmm - it all depends on how strict the game itself is. There might not be a decent solution in this case, since giving a 30 minute ban just for not being able to join a particular server is a pretty harsh restriction. What happens if you include most of Europe and the Moscow server, just excluding the really bad ones like South America?

Yeah it does give you the option to re join the same match so I could turn geo off when reloading in but it's a nuisance. The main problem is the game will kick you without that option sometimes with geo stricked. I think because of the small player base the game puts you on the most active server at that time which can be Argentina or Brazil the connection is so bad I have been stuck in ads for 3 plus seconds. 

Reckon you're right Jack not looking good to get around this also ping assist won't work either using xr700 v1.0.1.10 for warface. 

Shall plod with spectate mode. 

• Administrators

Definitely sounds like it loads you into the game before making a proper connection with the server so when you block it then its almost reading it as though you've quit and unfortunately it doesn't seem like there is a way around it as it's just how the game chooses to matchmake.