Latency on xboxone when geo filter its turned on

Salut si c le test  xbox one paramètre réseau ou il est marquer la latence tu me dois pas t'inquiète cela est fais à partir dun test ou le serveur ce trouve au état unis donc tout est normal. Cordialement nora 

Oh right well maybe it's something else. I don't see how the Geo-Filter could be causing a higher ping unless it was taxing the processor so much that it was slowing the system down.

What's your CPU usage at when you use geo-filter?

wait i took my Ethernet wire off and now my game runs way better its that normal?? i know its not the wire i have 6 ethernet cables been switching them around but have the same problem now im not using one and my game runs way better then before

ohh ok but i really want to use the Ethernet cable.... with my old modem there was nothing wrong with the enthernet cable or ports to my xbox but i like using the xr500 for geo filter i think something is not right here with the xr500?

• Administrators

Since there doesn't seem to be a discernible difference ping wise I'd say you're probably having more of a clean game on wired which then results in quicker deaths etc because there isn't a delay like there might be when using WiFi. If your WiFi can handle it then it doesn't matter how many people are using it at once.