Moderate connetion black ops 4

didnt use my NetDuma long time back i did the followings.

i reset factory netduma to the default soft-wear 1.03.6j.

i connect the net duma via Linksys WRT3200 ACm

the routers worked perfectly both have internet .

i open call of duty black ops 4 on PS4 the net was MODERATE.

i go as instructed to device manger on netduma and i place WAN ip in the DMZ of the linksys. and i restart

but i still have MODERATE nat

what should i do ? i am not a tech guy. i have a poor knowledge in IT and these stuff.

if anyone can help i will be grateful.

thanks a lo

Hello,

I am french I go through google tratuction so the translation may be a bad one.

- On your Linksys WRT3200 ACm it is necessary to disable IPV6 and Upnp, to assign a fixed ip to netduma in DHCP because if netduma ip changes it will not receive any more internet traffic and lz NAT can change. The same ip that you put in netduma put in the DMZ and reboote your Internet Box.

- Netduma disabled IPV6 be leave everything in auto ip auto and Upnp will normally open the right game ports.

Be put a fixed IP to your PS4 and open the ports manually and generally for Call of Duty they must open the port 3074 UDP to be in open NAT

- Here are the PS4 ports: https://portforward.com/networking/static-ip-ps4/
- BO4 ports: https://portforward.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-iiii/

Here I hope it will help you  😉

You might have to turn on uPNP on the R1, or make a manual rule to forward port 3074 on your R1.

Setting the R1 in DMZ on your linksys router forwards to the R1 but you have double NAT in this case so you will also need to set upnp/dmz/port forwarding on the R1.

• Administrators

Does the moderate NAT appear in the console network settings or on the game itself? If the game disable the Geo-Filter before you boot up the game, does it appear open then? If so then it is a false reading caused by the Geo-Filter and it is actually open so you can re-enable the Geo-Filter and ignore it when it says moderate.