Nat type:unavalable

As a test, put the Xbox One's IP address into the DMZ and see if you get open NAT. If you do, then we can do some port forwarding to get your NAT open permanently as using DMZ long term isn't recommended, although you could do it.

sorry what do you mean? my nat type is open if i dont use geo filter but i need geo filter because if i search for a match on cod4 keeps putting me to the usa server and for geo filter turned on my latency on xbox one going from 130ms to 202ms

Oh sorry I misunderstood.

Okay well I think what's likely happening is that the Xbox is using Microsoft servers to check the NAT type, and the Geo-Filter is probably blocking whatever server it uses to do this check.

• Administrators

The Geo-Filter is likely just causing a misreading but it's actually open. The party chat issue is likely because you haven't added your friends to your allow list, if you add them does it work correctly then?

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, kava05 said:

nope its not working maybe ill just use game chat instead thanks for your help tho 

You've added all friends to the allow list and you're still getting disconnected? Do you see anything blocked on the Geo-Filter when you get disconnected?