Can't access software

Crazii

7 hours ago, AWxDAKOTA said:

About 2 or 3 weeks ago. Just random. I didnt do anything in particular that would raise suspicion.

How are you trying to access the interface? Via 192.168.88.1 or by https://dumaos/ (Note: the latter will not work if you're on original firmware, try https://r1/ instead.)

• 4 weeks later...

sorry its taken long to respond. So I did a reset by holding the button down for 30 secs, during that time I did hear a beep from the R1. I then went on to my computer which after a minute or two, connected to the R1. I then went to 192.168.88.1 entered user: admin password: password, Im back to an infinite load screen again. Found it odd that I was able to reconnect with my devices without having to enter the default password in. Thoughts?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, AWxDAKOTA said:

sorry its taken long to respond. So I did a reset by holding the button down for 30 secs, during that time I did hear a beep from the R1. I then went on to my computer which after a minute or two, connected to the R1. I then went to 192.168.88.1 entered user: admin password: password, Im back to an infinite load screen again. Found it odd that I was able to reconnect with my devices without having to enter the default password in. Thoughts?

Clear the web browser cache/cookies and see if that allows you to load in. They may have cached the original details and so logged in automatically.

• Administrators

Right click the page, click Inspect Element, on the tab that appears click Network then check the disable cache box. Then hold the browser refresh button until options appear and select the last one, does it load then?

12 hours ago, AWxDAKOTA said:

its a black screen with a loading symbol in the middle, then the message after a minute. The page never actually loads.

If you press CTRL+F5 do you see the same issue? Could you perhaps try a different browser so we can rule that out?

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, AWxDAKOTA said:

So i finally had a day where I wasnt requiring internet and I remembered to unplug it for  weekend. Then end result was no effect.

Are any devices at all able to access the interface? Do you know what firmware the R1 is running by any chance?

11 hours ago, AWxDAKOTA said:

Have not been able to connect on my note9, my desktop, droid TabA. And as far as firmware, I was current at the time it occurred. 

Thanks for confirming, is the R1 particularly hot to touch at all? Are you using the original power adapter?

I'm having a similar issue as  AWxDAKOTA with my R1. Duma OS Suddenly stopped working around 9 months ago.  I have been following this thread and tried all the above steps. None of it has helped.   Anything else we can try? 

Mine does show the red duma os background.  It also shows the admin password dialogue box. After I enter the username and password the dialogue box disappears for a second and then reappears. 

3 hours ago, DMC said:

I'm having a similar issue as  AWxDAKOTA with my R1. Duma OS Suddenly stopped working around 9 months ago.  I have been following this thread and tried all the above steps. None of it has helped.   Anything else we can try? 

Mine does show the red duma os background.  It also shows the admin password dialogue box. After I enter the username and password the dialogue box disappears for a second and then reappears. 

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear this, when you factory reset the router do you not then have to perform the initial setup again? If you haven't yet tried this, I'd suggest doing so by holding the reset pint on the back of the R1 for at least thirty seconds, then allow it a few minutes to reset and try accessing the interface again.