Getting Ddos

Glitch x2

Is there anything you guys can do to guide into actually changing my ip address for my Netduma?  I've changed it with mac address cloning but i don't believe that worked either because once i started livestreaming again i got hit offline not sure what else to do.

Use the VPN feature of your netduma router, that way the ddos will go towards the VPN.

Though the R1 doesnt do that well with high encryption VPNs so maybe use one with a less demanding encryption (or else you will have fairly slow speeds).

• Administrators

Are you certain you are being DDoSed? What devices are affected when this happens and how long does it stay offline for?

Are you on a dynamic IP address? If so you can turn off your modem for 5 minutes, then turn it on and reboot the router and it will have changed. Then utilise the Hybrid VPN with block traffic if disconnected enabled and that will prevent them getting your real IP if it's a legitimate DDoS and then you can just connect to a different VPN server once it happens and be back up and running very quickly.

I'm 100% sure its a DDOS attack my whole internet for all devices go down for about 5-10 mins and yes its dynamic.  I'll try the VPN but even though they already have my IP the VPN will still absorb the attack?