for uknwon reason i have moderate NAT type

greetings dear support,

i was having open NAT on destiny2 PC 😥, but for some reason, my NAT is now moderate and i did everything i know to make it back to open, can u please advise?

note: my netduma is secondary, I'm using Huawei B525 is modem. moreover, I use 4G internet which is way faster and less ping in my neighborhood.

image.png.53bf33aba5d3aa9a387622cf60dabd15.png

image.png.a88290119a56b68487af27b702ae3449.png

image.thumb.png.f40ae4d72246855f2fbfc4c8c01aee77.png

please

Disable upnp, save and then re-enable it. 

As a side note, there's no need to mask your ip address on thos pictures as they are you internal LAN ip addresses and are not accessible to anyone outisde your network via those ip addresses 😀

You might need to set up some manual port mapping to your computer. You can do this in Network Settings > LAN > Port Forwarding.

You'll need to set a reserved IP address for your computer first just in case, and then forward the ports to that address.

• Administrators

No way to do that, to test you could port forward 1-65535 TCP/UDP to the console though if it works I wouldn't recommend keeping it like that at all. If you're not getting an open NAT after that then the problem is elsewhere.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No way to do that, to test you could port forward 1-65535 TCP/UDP to the console though if it works I wouldn't recommend keeping it like that at all. If you're not getting an open NAT after that then the problem is elsewhere.

not working. all of this happened after i upgraded to dumaos, before i used the WAN IP to change it to open but now i can't find it anywhere,

note: when i go back Huawei, i find it open. can any1 from the tech do remote access and see what is happening in my settings?

Not sure why that guy blocked the IP addresses in the video given they weren't public IP addresses but hey whatever.

Anyway this video is about the original R1 firmware. To do this now, you need to use the Port Forwarding options under Settings. It should still work in much the same way though.